House-share -- Phuket 4500 Bhaat

Hi I and my girlfriend are renting a house in phuket, it is very basic but in good condition and on the edge of Phuket town. It's a 3 bedroom house there is no tv at the moment, there is basic furniture and two bathrooms. The furniture is all new. In the bedrooms there is a wardrobe and new, still wrapped matress and a fan. in the livingroom there is a sofa and armchairs and a couple of tables. we would like to find people to live in the other rooms and share the place with us. its all in quite nice condition and there is lots of space .. a small yard at the back and a big coverd porch/front garden with room to park a few scooters, facilities are nearby. The house is wiered up to the internet if you want to bring your laptop and its possible to get cable tv here too but we are still looking into that atm.

My mobile number here in thailand is 0854391859 the best way to get in touch is to call me or PM me.

personaly I like this option for living in thailand, we have lived in a few spots around Phuket so far, but I dont really want a guesthous owner or apartment staff watching over me all the time, its more private and homely this way.

anyway please get in touch and i'll answere your questions,

:o

Gareth 0854391859

Apart from the usual security issues and general problems with sharing properties, I would advise you first to check your lease and confirm that you can sublet, which I would doubt with any normal lease, unless with the landlord's specific written consent.

I did a similar thing in Mallorca when I was very young but we were people who knew each other who went to look for a house or condo to rent. This idea of renting a place and then getting other people in the spare rooms to pay for it seems a bit thing in Singapore but as you can rent here quite cheaply, I'm not sure you'll get any takers.

Then again, do you really want to share with someone who cannot afford Bt5000 or so for their own accommodation ? I would not.