Sale Of Stock

Hi everybody! I need your advice on the following matter:

Our Co is the manufacture and retailer of fashion ladies garment in Russia, CIS countries and USA. Our USA division was highly effected by world crisis and we needed to cancel its orders. Due to the fact that the production is almost finished, we'll face a lot of production stock which we want to sell with minimum margin.

Our questions are:

-There should be some companies in Thailand which specialize in buying production stocks for futher selling via its own retail or wholesale network? Any recommendations?

-Which specialized media you can advice to make an advertisement for this matter? What are the costs, frequency of publishing, circulation?

-Where can I find outlets, shops which specialize in selling stocks of european brands? I presume it should be Bangkok area - any advices? We want to make contacts with the outlets management to discuss possibility of selling our stocks through their network.

-We also consider to open a small outlet. Is it a good place to consider Pratunam market or others? Can we establish sole proprietorship, hire some local staff and start selling? What will be the costs?

Any outcomes, ideas will be highly welcome. If you know some agency which can assisst in this kind of matter, please let me know.

You can get idea of our Co and its products here: www.kiraplastinina.com

Regards,

-A-

If you are interested in opening some outlets in Thailand or selling to large department stores who may wish to include your product line, you should contact the two companies below...

Central Marketing Group (all of the Central Department Stores including central world)

The Mall Group (all of The Mall, Emporium & Siam Paragon department stores)

Edited by CWMcMurray