Cistern Needs Cleaning - What Companies Do This?

nudnik

I have one of those cement holes in the ground that holds about 10,000 liters. I don't know when it was ever cleaned and I'm afraid to even know what's in there. Does anyone know a company in Pattaya that does this type of cleaning?

You will have to go to the local municipal office and ask for directions to get a vaccum truck to empty your septic tank. They can easily direct you and it is very cheap.

The reason only the municipal goverment can provide this service is of course: DISPOSAL.

If private companies were allowed to empty septic tanks, they would just dump the content in the nearest river.

Have fun

I have one of those cement holes in the ground that holds about 10,000 liters. I don't know when it was ever cleaned and I'm afraid to even know what's in there. Does anyone know a company in Pattaya that does this type of cleaning?

Does anyone read anymore? I need my cistern cleaned, not my septic tank.

Cistern - holds water.

Septic Tank - holds piss and crap.

I shower with the water from this hole in the ground. It hasn't been cleaned since I've been here and knowing the Thais, they would never clean it so I assume there are things in there IN MY CITY WATER HOLE that I don't want to know about.

I would like to have someone come and clean it out, suck out the water, disinfect the cement hole and not tell me what was inside.

My bad! Just hard to believe that you keep your shower water in a dirty hole under ground. Most people keep back-up city water in nice and shiny (and clean) stainless or plastic tanks.

Your tank should be easy to empty out and then just disinfect with some pool cleaner.

Get a small pump and start watering your front lawn.

Robert

Cistern - holds water.

I shower with the water from this hole in the ground. It hasn't been cleaned since I've been here and knowing the Thais, they would never clean it so I assume there are things in there IN MY CITY WATER HOLE that I don't want to know about.

I would like to have someone come and clean it out, suck out the water, disinfect the cement hole and not tell me what was inside.

Cistern - holds water.

Give Ian Cousins a call at Pattaya Realty PROPERTY MAINTENANCE on 038 333 192

I'm sure that they will have a solution.

Regards