Sunday's In Pattaya

Michaelaway

Ok!

So, it's a quiet night at home for me today. I read the first "How I spent my Sunday," note on Thaivisa.com- Made me think about life here, so here's "Sunday's in Pattaya," about a few of my mates' typical Sunday schedule (know anybuddies like that??)...

HOW I SPENT MY SUNDAY-

woke up

checked net to see football scores

showered

ate

took missus to aunties

bought some live shrimps

fed fish

drank 3 bottles of chang

now on thaivisa

What a wonderful life.

SUNDAY'S IN PATTAYA-

We live in Pattaya; some of my friends have Sunday's like this:

12:00- Woke up

12:05- Relieved myself

12:15- Got outta bed

12:20- Hit the shower; soap now the size of one stang; towel smells like several different people, whoa!

12:30- Found a plate of last night's leftover mince & mash; microwave cord frayed by unseen intruders, so ate it cold; threw down the last of the tequila (so the big wooden spoon would behave)

13:00- Quickly returned to bathroom with Bangkok Post; chewed six stale antacids

14:00- Hit the bed, nap time; fell asleep thinking about Angelina Jolie and Amy Winehouse

17:30- Woke up with an idea

17:35- Called a good friend

18:15- Called another friend('s name- too loud, at the worst possible moment)

20:15- Woke up; bleeding lamp mark on forehead; my pictures of the King collection mysteriously absent; front door of condo open

20:30- Called another friend (for a ride to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital)

20:45- Called a different friend (same reason)

21:00- All friends too drunk to respond intelligently to my calls, what to do?

21:05- Went to bar to confront friends; friends gone; threw down many tequila's (so the big wooden spoon would behave, it follows me...); used used lemons on forehead wound

23:00- Fell in the front door, aggravating forehead wound

23:10- Read your posting; Cybil towel stopping the flow

23:15- Responded, with one hand

00:00- Thirsty; going back to the bar...

What a ----ed-up life!

Know wot-eye mean?

-Michael

[/b][/i]wai.gif

Edited by Michaelaway

Ok!

So, it's a quiet night at home for me today. I read the first "How I spent my Sunday," note on Thaivisa.com- Made me think about life here, so here's "Sunday's in Pattaya," about a few of my mates' typical Sunday schedule (know anybuddies like that??)...

HOW I SPENT MY SUNDAY-

woke up

checked net to see football scores

showered

ate

took missus to aunties

bought some live shrimps

fed fish

drank 3 bottles of chang

now on thaivisa

What a wonderful life.

SUNDAY'S IN PATTAYA-

We live in Pattaya; some of my friends have Sunday's like this:

12:00- Woke up

12:05- Relieved myself

12:15- Got outta bed

12:20- Hit the shower; soap now the size of one stang; towel smells like several different people, whoa!

12:30- Found a plate of last night's leftover mince & mash; microwave cord frayed by unseen intruders, so ate it cold; threw down the last of the tequila (so the big wooden spoon would behave)

13:00- Quickly returned to bathroom with Bangkok Post; chewed six stale antacids

14:00- Hit the bed, nap time; fell asleep thinking about Angelina Jolie and Amy Winehouse

17:30- Woke up with an idea

17:35- Called a good friend

18:15- Called another friend('s name- too loud, at the worst possible moment)

20:15- Woke up; bleeding lamp mark on forehead; my pictures of the King collection mysteriously absent; front door of condo open

20:30- Called another friend (for a ride to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital)

20:45- Called a different friend (same reason)

21:00- All friends too drunk to respond intelligently to my calls, what to do?

21:05- Went to bar to confront friends; friends gone; threw down many tequila's (so the big wooden spoon would behave, it follows me...); used used lemons on forehead wound

23:00- Fell in the front door, aggravating forehead wound

23:10- Read your posting; Cybil towel stopping the flow

23:15- Responded, with one hand

00:00- Thirsty; going back to the bar...

What a ----ed-up life!

Know wot-eye mean?

-Michael

[/b][/i]wai.gif

great post!,.....but tommorrow u won't remember a thing!

reminds me of my piss-head years!!!,...Koh Samuii Sept 1989 .Mon...7.30 got up ,....surprised no bar girl in room????......no beer by the bed????.....have to pop to reception to get a beer....7.45 no-one at reception to sell beer???.......have to pop to nearest supermarket ,.....but only have jockey shorts on and forgot to bring cash,........7.50 get a tab from next door bar.......8.30..need some ciggarrettes,.....walk over with 20baht(loan)to buy some fags.......8.35,."HEY FARANG",...."where you go" bargirl shouts !!,...."sitdown over here"......8.40 "But I have no money"....."mai ben rai" ..."pay later" 10 00.....mamasan loans 2k baht.....10.20 buy a shirt and shorts,......buy the girl a beer,.....ect ect ect

....actually remember the above happening,,,,still sticks in the mind,....I would normally wash, dress myself and take money with me,but I did'nt even have any drinking water and I was gasping and thought I'll just pop to reception for some water or beer,....and ended up 2 days later returning to room,.......(those were the days!)....p.s. ...just remembered it was Phuket!!

Edited by dee123