New Bk Post Website

bkkjames

But one story caught my eye and is a good jumping point for an introduction to the new layout...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/life/family/7802/pole-passion

I too like the new format... but as Wolfie says... slow on the load time.

Not wishing to detract from the subject matter, but the linked article does say the following:

"Beau says pole and Go Go dance may look similar but they are not the same. Go Go dancers mainly perform all tempting postures around the pole with an aim to entertain guests in bars or discotheques, but pole dancing, despite its sensual postures, is more of an art and body exercise."

This is so very true.

:o

["Beau says pole and Go Go dance may look similar but they are not the same. Go Go dancers mainly perform all tempting postures around the pole with an aim to entertain guests in bars or discotheques, but pole dancing, despite its sensual postures, is more of an art and body exercise."

Is he on drugs? Most of the gogo dancers I've seen in Thailand need to be viewed alongside a fixed part of the building, i.e. the pole, to detect their movement. Maybe I need to reassess the gogo bars I frequent. :o

As for the Post's new website format I think it's a load of <deleted>. The old one was much quicker to find things on but I can see that the tekkies will like the new one. But then in the tradition of all grumpy old men I never like anything new but I'll reluctantly get used to it only to moan again when they change it next time. :D

But one story caught my eye and is a good jumping point for an introduction to the new layout...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/life/family/7802/pole-passion

I too like the new format... but as Wolfie says... slow on the load time.

Not wishing to detract from the subject matter, but the linked article does say the following:

"Beau says pole and Go Go dance may look similar but they are not the same. Go Go dancers mainly perform all tempting postures around the pole with an aim to entertain guests in bars or discotheques, but pole dancing, despite its sensual postures, is more of an art and body exercise."

This is so very true.

:o

I wonder if we will see a new trend in local house / condo design incorporating home pole dancing?

Wonder what is wrong I cannot get it, I get the main page

with Header and date but the rest of the page is boxes + is blank

Likewise the www page posted above, says done, but the page is totally blank

Help please.. I use genuine Vista Ultimate and Firefox 3

There is a link on the right side

Switch back to old version

but click this is totally black page

Edited by ignis

Don't know if they're experiencing problems but I got the new format first thing today then tried to refresh and it failed and now can only get the old version and no link to the new. Funnily enough the current old version is updated today Wed 17th whereas they said they'd stop updates as of Tuesday.

Gremlins methinks, anybody else having probs?

Don't know if they're experiencing problems but I got the new format first thing today then tried to refresh and it failed and now can only get the old version and no link to the new. Funnily enough the current old version is updated today Wed 17th whereas they said they'd stop updates as of Tuesday.

Gremlins methinks, anybody else having probs?

Tried again on my Bookmark www.bangkokpost.com and got the new one BETA 2 http://www.bangkokpost.com/business

Well that is odd! :D

I click on your link and get straight through to the new version.

I use my shortcut link that led me to the new version up to this morning and I get the old version.

I cut and paste www.bangkokpost.com into Google I get the old version.

I'll use your link and try resetting my shortcut.

If I live to be 500 I'll never understand these bluddy computers. :o

Sod it I'm gonna have a few beers tonight. Any excuse will do. :D

Well that is odd! :D

I click on your link and get straight through to the new version.

I use my shortcut link that led me to the new version up to this morning and I get the old version.

I cut and paste www.bangkokpost.com into Google I get the old version.

I'll use your link and try resetting my shortcut.

If I live to be 500 I'll never understand these bluddy computers. :o

Sod it I'm gonna have a few beers tonight. Any excuse will do. :D

Same for me. All I can think is that yesterday I clicked on the return to old version link and maybe now that is what I get from my "cookies" or something.