Kawasaki Big Bikes In Udon

ray23

Finally new bikes in Udon,

Yong Yontrakarn Co Ltd

It's located across from Ratacahbat University not far from the Circle

042-244900

He currently has the following bikes in stock.

250 D ttraker price 149,900

The Klx same Price

Nijna 250 R 144,900

No 900 Vulcans in stock he can deliver in a week. Unforntunatley no financing available

These are new bikes with good books

He is builidng a new service center adn will haev the proper equipment adn trained Mechanics to take care of them,. I donlt know him but his brothre owns PP motors and they are good people so I hoping he will be the same or I woudln't post this

Finally new bikes in Udon,

Yong Yontrakarn Co Ltd

It's located across from Ratacahbat University not far from the Circle

042-244900

He currently has the following bikes in stock.

250 D ttraker price 149,900

The Klx same Price

Nijna 250 R 144,900

No 900 Vulcans in stock he can deliver in a week. Unforntunatley no financing available

These are new bikes with good books

He is builidng a new service center adn will haev the proper equipment adn trained Mechanics to take care of them,. I donlt know him but his brothre owns PP motors and they are good people so I hoping he will be the same or I woudln't post this

good advice very usefull finding a good place to buy from is really important with big bikes hopefully it will be me one day

Yes they sold a new 750 Honda a while back completly legal, but costs were high As I recall ( my memory stinks) 550K . He also from time to time sales some of his personal bikes like his Ducatti.

My first choice is a 1100 Dragstar. really like the bike and good on my back. I have talked to the authorized ditrubotor several times now adn the answer was always no way. A friend bouhgt a new one from Jimmies, he got the book for 70 K.

I think the advantage is two fold one good book for sure, two the factory warranty will be honored.

You can get just about any bike you want in Udon, but you are going to pay big time for the book.

Giggios ( Udon Big Bike) is the Authorized Harely Dealer here in Town. Not a lot of price difference between a used one and a new one. So if I were going to go that route I would go new. Those do have a finance package on them as well.

I really like the way the Harley sounds but I think upkeep on them is more then I can afford. It's one of those things in life if you have to ask the price you can't afford it :o