Cafes With Sockets

spacemunk

Does anyone know of any cafes with wifi that has electricity sockets to plug ur notebook in when the batt goes flat?

MacDonalds , starbucks , true cafes doesnt provide any and its a pain trying to work and suddenly the batt goes flat

Edited by cgbartz

Does anyone know of any cafes with wifi that has electricity sockets to plug ur notebook in when the batt goes flat?

MacDonalds , starbucks , true cafes doesnt provide any and its a pain trying to work and suddenly the batt goes flat

not sure if ya mean bangkok but many do in pattaya, inc gulivers on beech road, i think tropical berts would be ok maybe jamesons, and us soi 6 corner bar

chris

not sure if ya mean bangkok but many do in pattaya, inc gulivers on beech road, i think tropical berts would be ok maybe jamesons, and us soi 6 corner bar

chris

Oh dam_n me forgot to mention places in BKK but thanks anyways :o

I've never had a problem in Starbucks on Samui. If there are no wall sockets, I just ask the staff if I can plug into one of the maintenance sockets (usually covered over on the ground). I've never been refused. You should ask, they're generally pretty helpful staff in Starbucks.

Edited by malcolmswaine

Thanks dave

Really bad experience today at True cafe Siam Paragon 58MB file never completed downloading at all,getting wifi speeds at 19kb/s MAX,have to relog every 90mins as they say but kept getting disconnected every 20mins.

Looks like im gonna try another provider. Wasted 8hrs for nothing kept connecting 70% of the time than actually surfing :o

No point wasting your time anywhere in Siam on True. Doesn't work in the cafe, doesn't work properly anywhere in that area. End up having to go to Starbucks to log on to KSC - and this is 4-5x over the past 6-8 months.

For that matter, True in Emporium is usually quite bad as well, though it does work from time to time.

Oh - and by the way, Starbucks in Emporium Tower (not on the top floor), CentralWorld and Big C in Ekamai have sockets as well.

Edited by onethailand

No point wasting your time anywhere in Siam on True. Doesn't work in the cafe, doesn't work properly anywhere in that area. End up having to go to Starbucks to log on to KSC - and this is 4-5x over the past 6-8 months.

For that matter, True in Emporium is usually quite bad as well, though it does work from time to time.

Oh - and by the way, Starbucks in Emporium Tower (not on the top floor), CentralWorld and Big C in Ekamai have sockets as well.

Thanks

Now im just in search for a good provider