Information About Thailand

EUFCB5

:o Hi!! to all the members of the forum I would like to know what the members are thinking about the real political situation of the country is getting worse each day?? or the situation will be better in a short time

Anyone thinks that Thailand will became a bad country to live in ?

Is really increasing the violence in the streets?

On the other hand I would like to know in wich places of the country are located the Russian comunity apart from Pattaya perhaps Bangkok or Phuket and surroundings.

Thanks everybody for your attention. I hope to know all it at an early date.

not so much violent, but politically and socially Thailand is in a very delicate place. It could easily end up being ruled by the military permanently in the next few years. study thai history cause you know what they say about history repeating itself. thailand has 70+ years of the army having heavy involvement in politics and no viable way out from under this rock.

the next week demonstrations by the parliament in bangkok will start again - something like the government house occupation.

not in a long future there would be a fierce fight for the succession and controll over the country, so brace yourself for the real problems, equal to airports occupations or the state of emergency.

crime is rising as unemployement and economic desperation grows, not in a long time there would be beggars on each street corner

Comes in at #59 in the corruption stats according to hxxp://www.nationmaster.com/graph/gov_cor-government-corruption so I suppose that's relatively good news and should stave off another coup for a bit. :o

Other stats @ hxxp://www.nationmaster.com/country/th-thailand