This Forum Is A Winge Fest!

Sven2009

Reading through many a post on this forum i am puzzled by the weight of cynicism & hateful opinion people bestow on thailand. Anybody would think yall were morooned here, inprisoned in this dark & forboding place where the locals are all blood sucking vampires, just waitng in ambush. Poised to sink there teeth in and suck out your hard earned cash.

Sorry but i dont see it.

Or i just dont see it that much that i cant hold my tongue any longer and MUST protest the flagrant infringements these Thai folk inflict on my 'God' given rights. Walking around thinking they own the place.

:D

How unsatisfying :o

Reading through many a post on this forum i am puzzled by the weight of cynicism & hateful opinion people bestow on thailand. Anybody would think yall were morooned here, inprisoned in this dark & forboding place where the locals are all blood sucking vampires, just waitng in ambush. Poised to sink there teeth in and suck out your hard earned cash.

Sorry but i dont see it.

Or i just dont see it that much that i cant hold my tongue any longer and MUST protest the flagrant infringements these Thai folk inflict on my 'God' given rights. Walking around thinking they own the place.

:D

How unsatisfying :o

Another whinger protest duly noted--guess that you will fit fine here on the forum :D

This Forum Is A Winge Fest!

Ain't it grand?

inprisoned in this dark & forboding place where the locals are all blood sucking vampires

Speak for yourself. I am stuck here in the sense it is my best alternative. The longer you stay here and get comfortable, the less there is to go back to.