Good Earphone For Ipod?

kalbo123

I am looking for good a earphone, the ones that you plug in, so you do not have any sound from outside.

I tried a pair of earphone's already from the the apple store, but the quality was poor concidering they cost 3500 baht.

Does anyone have good experience with some brand and also know where to get them?

u paid 3500 for apple headphones and find the quality poor? i was actually going to recommend one of those Philips headphones that is available in Carrefour. Got one that cost me 600baht. very happy with it. it doesn't keep the sound away from the screaming of my kids but it does the job!

I believe Bausch & Lomb have a pair of high-tech noise-canceling earphones that work perfectly. They cancel out all outside noise electronically (as opposed to having a physical tight fit into your ear canal, or over you outside ears). For a pretty price, of course. Check out the B&L store at Paragon.

Discussed on another thread (do a search, I think thread about sleeping on a long flight).

A lot of people say the Sony MDR-EX75, at around a thousand baht, are the best earbud-style phones for the money. Often compared to buds costing up to 7000-8000 baht. I have a set and am very happy plugging it into any audio source that takes a mini-jack from mp3 players to computers and airplane seats for inflight video. Solid bass from the 9mm driver. Very comfortable, with soft rubber earbuds. They come with three sizes of buds, small medium and large so you pick the one that's most comfortable.

Sennheiser has good noise cancelling headphones but they are not "in ear" and I have a couple of AKGs that are really good,also not "in ear" I use them a lot and the "in ear" ones start to irritate after 20 mins.

you want real sound quality.... Grado

Edited by baahjun

I like Shure. They are the in ear type and they have a model in that price range. I have seen them in Bangkok but I have never seen them in CM. There is a Thai distributor so you could call and see if there is a store in CM that sells them. They do take a while to be broken in, I thought they didn't sound so great at first but after a while I tried a pair of Creative and I realized how good the Shures really are.

Concur with Mister Bean - Shures are what you want to go with, however the low range models run 50quid and up, never seen them in thailand.

saw some shure headphones at iBeat shops ( apple retailer ).

( i have got the SE530 PTH - and i love them :o )