Condo Construction Completion Insurance

tangoll

I have booked to purchase a condo unit at a new project called Quattro on Thong Lor soi 4. The project is by Sansiri PLC and will take about 4 years for construction. During construction, I pay by installment 30% of purchase price and at completion/transfer the balance 70%. Does anyone know if I can purchase an insurance policy that, in the event the developer goes bankrupt or for whatever reason cannot finish the project, the policy covers and refunds the installment payments I have made to date?

Since the developer is Sansiri, one of Thailand's best, the chance they will not finish the project is low, but nevertheless, I thought I would check this insurance possibility. I use Bangkok Insurance to provide normal fire, etc insurance on my condo in Bangkok, and I will ask them the same question, but thought I would check here on TV first.

If you do know whether such insurance is available, please advise insurance company name, contact, and what approximate premiums are for example, up to 1 mil baht, 2 mil baht, etc.

Thanks.