Surely The Stereotypical Thaiwomen Doesnt Exist?

BygonKeaw

After only being a member of this website for a very short space of time i have realised that possibly over 90% of members here have married into wealthy thai (like myself) good thai girl or thai/chinese ladies.

However the stigma in the UK last time i was there is very much thai ladies marry old men or desperate men for money??

Surely this is nonense as if any ignorant narrowed fool would read this website and find out the real facts that this is not the case anymore in this day and age.

Its ridiculous!

After only being a member of this website for a very short space of time i have realised that possibly over 90% of members here have married into wealthy thai (like myself) good thai girl or thai/chinese ladies.

However the stigma in the UK last time i was there is very much thai ladies marry old men or desperate men for money??

Surely this is nonense as if any ignorant narrowed fool would read this website and find out the real facts that this is not the case anymore in this day and age.

Its ridiculous!

Each poster claiming to have married a hiso should have to show evidence to back it up, and yes if your 55 married to a 20 year old it is for money :o

Its ridiculous!

Each poster claiming to have married a hiso should have to show evidence to back it up, and yes if your 55 married to a 20 year old it is for money :o

Of course it is, you think those guys don't know that ?

If their wife had been in her 50's then they would never had married them, it's not just a one way street.

Rod Stewart isn't seen with women his own age is he ( 65 ? ), you think he gives a toss that these 19 year old models are with him just cos he's a famous and rich person ?

You think he'd he'd trade places with you ?

Its ridiculous!

A pretty good effort, sadly though you are fast becoming a top TROLL. :o

Its ridiculous!

So mrtoad you have over 5000 posts, i can only imagine 50% of them are you saying troll this troll that??

Like i said before whats the obbession with trolls??

[

So mrtoad you have over 5000 posts, i can only imagine 50% of them are you saying troll this troll that??

I didn't realise that you had mentioned the troll thing before, If I have missed it, then I am truly sorry. You are more than welcome to assume that 50% of my posts are accusing people of being Trolls, just like some of the assumptions that you make. :D

I'm pretty confident though that the percentage is below 50%, although I'm more than happy to up that percentage if you send me a couple a couple of bottles of Chang, and some Thai Whskey, unless you have already drank it. :D

I think you have a sense of humour, as I've seen it a few times in your posts. :o

Its ridiculous!

I take it you are being very sarcastic or you are one of the biggest fools around or a Troll

Who married to Thai/Chinese Hi-So ?

I am NOT !!!

I am also not married to Thai / Chinese Hi So, but haven't been married to a bar girl either. Just an average Thai girl and i'm in the best relation of my life. Just a 8 year age difference no more.

Its ridiculous!

96 posts in 11days. Lot to say have we :o

"....over 90% of members here have married into wealthy thai (like myself) good thai girl or thai/chinese ladies." [deleted] Come up where I live & take a look around. In my 4 years here, I have met two foreign gents married to well-off Thai women. The rest of them are married to financially needy women, with low education, little or no jobs or skills & stubble around with inadequate communication between the two of them. Ages of the women - variable. The men are usually of retirement age.

I am 65 years old , my wife is 31 , she is a farmers daughter from Issan , when we where married her Mum gave the Sinsot back to us , my wife never ask for money , anyhow i am only in receipt of a UK pension so we are not rich , but we are very happy . I dont agree that all or 90% of members on here are married to Hi so , if so there are a lot of Hi so living in Farming villages in Issan ,yes a 65 year old can keep a 31 year old happy and yes i have 2 girls age 6 and 9 , we are a very happy family and i am sure there are a lot more young uns like me on this forum :o

I am 65 years old , my wife is 31 , she is a farmers daughter from Issan , when we where married her Mum gave the Sinsot back to us , my wife never ask for money , anyhow i am only in receipt of a UK pension so we are not rich , but we are very happy . I dont agree that all or 90% of members on here are married to Hi so , if so there are a lot of Hi so living in Farming villages in Issan ,yes a 65 year old can keep a 31 year old happy and yes i have 2 girls age 6 and 9 , we are a very happy family and i am sure there are a lot more young uns like me on this forum :o

David you have missed the point that the OP is making. The good thing is that it appears that you are happy and settled, and certainly not in the minority.

A standing joke on Thai Visa is that so many of the posters brag about marrying Hi-So Thai Chinese women. Therefore, he knows that it is not the case, but it gives him the opportunity to talk about his Hi-So Thai wife. :D

Generally, I still don't get the whole thing about having to make a point of wives or girlfriends being Hi-So. To me it's a pretty loose fit, as what is often classed here as distinctly Hi-So, would be very ordinary middle class in a number of countries.

David you have missed the point that the OP is making. The good thing is that it appears that you are happy and settled, and certainly not in the minority.

A standing joke on Thai Visa is that so many of the posters brag about marrying Hi-So Thai Chinese women. Therefore, he knows that it is not the case, but it gives him the opportunity to talk about his Hi-So Thai wife. :D

Generally, I still don't get the whole thing about having to make a point of wives or girlfriends being Hi-So. To me it's a pretty loose fit, as what is often classed here as distinctly Hi-So, would be very ordinary middle class in a number of countries.

Take no notice of him,i think he is an old guy thats been hurt and full of malice,or full of bs or both.He is a wind up merchant that probably doesnt even live in Thailand.

As soon as you see a post by him you know its going to be totaly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Its ridiculous!

My gf is a very good girl,but no way would i marry to one of those greedy thai/chinese,money hungry mnongrels.My gf is TRUE THAI AND NOT INBRED

Take no notice of him,i think he is an old guy thats been hurt and full of malice,or full of bs or both.He is a wind up merchant that probably doesnt even live in Thailand.

As soon as you see a post by him you know its going to be totaly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I guess you are talking about the OP?

Mr toad

Is my wife/gf really hiso?

Did papa buy me a merc?

who knows hey?

that the trouble with thaivisa or internet forums nobody really knows the thruth however real life paints a different picture as to % farang married to hiso

whats real? real life or internet forums?

I will leave it up to you to decide

I guess you are talking about the OP?

good guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By me or the any of the 2 posters above?

Im 32 and live in bkk so your wrong on 2 assumptions straight off.