Thaksin Thanks Fans For Offering Him Money

george

My water buffalo poops more often now that I feed it fermented lotus bulbs.

I will gather all the poops, dry them and send to Honorable Mr. Thaksin, as he can use them to make aromatic fire to keep himself warm as he crouches beneath the highway overpass - and hopefully to assuage this unfortunate spell of poverty which has befallen him. His address please.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me suffer his form of misfortune ANY DAY.

ok, so i will freeze your main bank accounts, revoke your passport, kick you out of your home country, drag your name through the mud , hire a mob to harrass you, as a result from these trouble, your partner divorces you and a price is put on your head .

no sane person would want that to happen to them.

so at last you agree Taksin is insane

Hi All.

I am quite sure that the red shirt politician's who are behind his DDV station would put out an appeal on his behalf , As long as they get to look after the proceed's, and maybe they would use the programme TTT to let the public know what they done with it.....................only maybe.

phupaman.

So lets all set ourselves up as some self appointed omnipotent deity going through a time in the wilderness and then set up our own TV station complete with the most obsequious slave worshippers we have and then get them to do a puff piece on how difficult our jet setting life is. Sorry I should have written trial in the wilderness. Hey and if lucky we may be able to con a load of money out of the fools that worhip us. Sorry I should have written........... Oh and better throw that paranoia stuff around too and a few tears and touch of humility.

yeah rivetting stuff (not) but entirely predictable and formulaic.

• 2 weeks later...
This guy has business in his blood--that's part of what got him into trouble as PM--I somehow think he's going to pull through.

While I completely agree about his business acumen, it takes money to make money and it all comes down to what the people currently supporting him (loans etc.) want in return. If they expect him to re-seize Thailand and get his money back, they may be bitterly disappointed. He really is on the ropes, with comparatively little money and less and less places where he is welcome.

Also, in addition to the Thai authorities chasing him, there is a major conflict with a certain former colleague of his that appears to be getting very ugly.

Let me suffer his form of misfortune ANY DAY.

ok, so i will freeze your main bank accounts, revoke your passport, kick you out of your home country, drag your name through the mud , hire a mob to harrass you, as a result from these trouble, your partner divorces you and a price is put on your head .

no sane person would want that to happen to them.

No sane person would have allowed himself to fall into this position from the heights of government.

He done shot himself oin Both feet and a knee to fall this far.

Sure some accounts, his 'upfront accounts' frozen.

Yet he STILL had enough top buy and sell Manchester City didn't he?

Sold for enough profit to feed ALL of Issaan for 3 months or more.

Don't cry for me Rachisima by St. Madonawatra

It won't be easy, you'll think I'm stranger

When I try to explain how I feel

That I still need your love after all that I've done

You won't believe me

All you will see is a PM you once knew

Although I'm dressed up to the nines

All '60's and 70's to you

I had to let it happen, I had to rearrange

Couldn't stay so belly up to the trough

Looking out of penthouse, staying out of limelight

So I chose freedom

Taking a runner, escaping anew

But some thing depressed me ; my fall

I never expected it, true.

Don't cry for me Ratchasima

The truth I never told you

All through my blunders

My mad resistance

I kept my profits

Don't take your taxes.

And as for fortune, and as for face

They have been stolen

Though it's known to the world they were all I desired

They were just illusions

I've not solutions I'd promised to thee

The answer I've hidden is crime

I love you and hope you love me

The truth would only bore you

I took grand percentage

Stifled most resistance

I want my money

So drop your sentence

Have I said too much?

There's no truths more I can think of to say to you.

But all you have to do is look at me to know

That every word is true

The truth I never told you

All through my blunders

My mad resistance

I kept my profits

Don't take your taxes.

Edited by animatic

Seems that Khun Thaksin has very little money now and is blamed by many people for corruption blah blah. They try to make him look very bad with many imaginative scandals. But if he comes back and if there is an election, he will be Prime Minister.

This is why some small groups do everything to punish him.

Seems that Khun Thaksin has very little money now and is blamed by many people for corruption blah blah. They try to make him look very bad with many imaginative scandals. But if he comes back and if there is an election, he will be Prime Minister.

This is why some small groups do everything to punish him.

Koo, Thaksin is reported as having sold his football club for GBP 210 million, do you really consider that to be "very little money" ? Or was it not his money, when he bought the club, as he claimed at the time it was ?

I understand that it suits him now, to appear to be poor and the under-dog, but you don't really believe that, do you ? Or whatever happened to his business-skills ? To turn 210 million into nothing so quickly ? :o

I too would like to offer Thaksin some help with his financial difficulties.

May it fill you with shame for your misguided leadership of our country. Come home and reap what you have sown. The Thai people will be merciful.

(Mods, if the image is deemed inappropriate, please remove it. It felt appropriate at the time.)

post-24265-1234143093_thumb.jpg

Koo, Thaksin is reported as having sold his football club for GBP 210 million, do you really consider that to be "very little money" ? Or was it not his money, when he bought the club, as he claimed at the time it was ?

I understand that it suits him now, to appear to be poor and the under-dog, but you don't really believe that, do you ? Or whatever happened to his business-skills ? To turn 210 million into nothing so quickly ? :o

Anyone who believes that Thaksin bought Manchester City for GBP 80 million and sold it again after a few months for GBP 210 million - without investing more money in Players etc. in the meantime - is not living in the real world.

Nothing as and of itself appreciates that much in the time frame available.

Plus Thaksin has no real "business skills" - he failed in many ventures before he started to make money from a corrupt deal supplying Computers to the Police Department and then a Monopoly on Cellphones, again aquired through corrupt practices. Any fool can make money from a Monopoly - the only clever part is getting the Monopoly in the first place.

Patrick

Anyone who believes that Thaksin bought Manchester City for GBP 80 million and sold it again after a few months for GBP 210 million - without investing more money in Players etc. in the meantime - is not living in the real world.

Nothing as and of itself appreciates that much in the time frame available.

Plus Thaksin has no real "business skills" - he failed in many ventures before he started to make money from a corrupt deal supplying Computers to the Police Department and then a Monopoly on Cellphones, again aquired through corrupt practices. Any fool can make money from a Monopoly - the only clever part is getting the Monopoly in the first place.

Patrick

The rumor mill has it that the sale of ManC was a desperate deal to whitewash another bundle of ill gotten riches....

and yes, he started selling some soap opera... wasn't very successful, the big leap brought the concession for the 'public' satellite channels, which made him almost instantaneous a billionaire, plus many, many questionable deals, manipulation of the SET...and finally the tax free sale of his "state financed" Shin.Corp... to Singapore and with this pocket player trick got "the empire" out of touch of the law!

It wasn't entirely Cristal clear deal, wasn't it?

• 7 months later...
Thaksin thanks fans for offering him money

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said thanks to his supporter for offering to raise funds for him after hearing that he had run out of money.

"I was very happy and had to hold back my tears when leaning that poor Thais want to raise funds and remit the money to me," Thaksin said during a live talk programme on DTV, by making a phone in.

"Please don't worry as I can still help myself. I have friends who help me and lend me money. But having to travel all the time cost me a lot."

Thaksin earlier gave an interview to a Japanese newspaper that he had run out of wealth.

post-91066-1253831320_thumb.jpg

BANGKOK, Sept 24 [2009] (Bernama) -- Despite being on the run, ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra remains among the richest persons in Thailand, according to the latest Forbes Asia Thailand Rich list.

Thaksin remains at number 16 with a wealth of US$390 million, down from $400 million last year.

Should people be insane enough to send Tacky some dosh I suggest a certain guy from Buriram should administer the fund. One problem would be that the money, after 'expenses' have deducted, might disappear in the post - or at the airport.

That's SRJ's own photobucket account and, as he is banned now, don't be surprised his photos are not showing up. There are probably thousands of them and it's a bitch to clean it all up.

The old students uniform thread must be completely ruined, btw.

kudos to his supporters. dead poor yet would give the shirt off their back to a friend.

He should go down in the Guinness Book of records as the greatest ever manipulator of the poor in the world. A disgrace to humanity, no morals whatever, no ethics whatever.

Just wondering what would actually happen if someone transfers money to his bank account. Would he keep it?

m2c, how much have you already donated, to ensure he can eat tomorrow and of course so that he has money to buy fuel for his personal jet and so that he can afford his hotel room in Africa or wherever to buy more diamond mines? But maybe they might just learn a bit more about due diligance.

And just wonderimg how much his poor kids have given up so that they can send him a few dollars? Have they sold any more shin shares (tax free of course) or sold a few golf courses (Alpine style would be good), or perhaps a few advertising concessions? Or perhaps handed back the ill gotten land and taken the refund? That should fund him for a few weeks.

Or perhaps even sell the massive mansion in UK that he will never be able to sleep in, that also could fund his lifestyle for a couple of weeks.

Is there no news these days?

This post was on here about 4 months ago.... how dull.

Have we not evolved any further from blaming Taksin or defending him on this forum. They ALL deserve to be in jail, not only Taksin. They ALL have acted illegally in elections, staging the coup, and misuse of power for financial gain/corruption. Not sick of this crap yet?

EOS~!

Coco nut it is still relevant because the trial is in process, and a verdict expected.

So bringing back the old thread just put the whole thing in persepctive for newbies.

Or those having medium term memory loss. I have observed a few here seeming to

suffer from this malady... :)

Slaggin Thaksin is too easy, because he gave us all too many ways to do it, from so many angles.

Maybe because he was playing to many angles himself...

Oh! Poor Mr Longmao, I am going to sell my house, wife and children and send all the money to him so that he doesn't have to suffer any more humiliation!

Hey Jobie - Juck Norris at his best! Hahaha....seems to be the typical pain of reporter..hahaha ..good one.

Sorry total off topic..... :)

Not understand me wrong, it's not that I love to hit the other, but sometimes his action is just to understandable.....

Edited by Syntax