Dating Agencies

Jockstar

Have you ever used a dating agencie?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only 13 votes. Come on guys!

Better go back to punting your mates Cafe Jock as this one is as dead as a fish.

24 now. You might be right though. seems that people maybe dont want to admit they have used them, But they if haven't then why not vote? Oh well was just curious.

Edited by kreon

Better go back to punting your mates Cafe Jock as this one is as dead as a fish.

24 now. You might be right though. seems that people maybe dont want to admit they have used them, But they if haven't then why not vote? Oh well was just curious.

well this voting contest is really applicable for the western world :o

here in thailand the ladies club is our oyster :D

Edited by kreon

well this voting contest is really applicable for the western world :o

here in thailand the ladies club is our oyster :D

Its more directed at guys who have used them to meet Thai girls. You know and i know that some people dont realise how easy it is until they come here. i'mlookingforawife has used them and a few others from what i have read.

jockstar.......   from Auckland but now very happy to be living in Loei Province

Beauitiful country mate. i used to live in Mt Eden but worked alll over Auckland. how long you been here?

Thanks Jockstar..... been here for just one year..... my wife is expecting our first

child any day now..... in april we will move back to bbk and i'm taking the rest of the year off to look after the baby while my wife finishes her Uni degree..... yep I'm going to get some funny looks pushing a pram around the streets.... actually it might be safer with one of those back packs.

Back to the main subject..... checkout these Issan beauties from a Nong Khai

Thai Bride Site.

http://www.issanthai.com/30-33.asp

If you laugh your a very cruel person :o

Oh well I guess everyone deserves to find that one special farang

I must be cruel...couldn't help but laugh at a few of them. A couple would win a "Miss Ugly Katoey" contest :D

Now I'll never use an agency. :D