If You Had One Wish, What Would That Be?

hnka

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only wish I have not to wish anymore

You sound so down....cheer up! :D

No, not at all I'm a very :D man. I think you misunderstand the meaning. But anyhow thanks a lot for your concern. I think you are a very compassionate and kind lady :o

Nah, I understood it well...and yup, I am a very compassionate and kind lady!...ahem, ahem

I will clarify it. If I don't have to wish any more its meaning all my wishes are fulfilled. Its simple as that.

BTW wishes are less fun than dreaming. With dreaming about something you can step in a different reality. There are no limits anymore, you only have to be careful don't mixed up dreams and reality :D

have a nice day compasionate and kind lady :D

I'll go along with being 30 once more, but only if my wife could be granted the same wish. If not just send money (lots of it).

yep your wish is my command,infact everyone can go back to thirty,no sickness either,no need for birthdays anymore,no one gets older.

the Blue Fairy has spoken

I wish to be remembered as a good person...! Even if I know that it is impossible, as there will always be someone who will have reason not to think like that, whatever we do....

for how long? I mean for how many years do you wish to be remembered as a good person. Just a technical question

I can't honestly think of anything that I would do differently if I had US$100M. Why is it that we assume that money is the root of all evil unless it is money that is coming our way?

Money and sex are similar in the way I think about them.

They mean EVERYTHING when you don't have them, and NOTHING when you do have them.

:o

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Only wish I have not to wish anymore

You sound so down....cheer up! :D

No, not at all I'm a very :wai: man. I think you misunderstand the meaning. But anyhow thanks a lot for your concern. I think you are a very compassionate and kind lady :o

Nah, I understood it well...and yup, I am a very compassionate and kind lady!...ahem, ahem

I will clarify it. If I don't have to wish any more its meaning all my wishes are fulfilled. Its simple as that.

BTW wishes are less fun than dreaming. With dreaming about something you can step in a different reality. There are no limits anymore, you only have to be careful don't mixed up dreams and reality :P

have a nice day compasionate and kind lady :D

Oh I definitely don't mix up dreams and reality. That's different... :D

You have a good one now! :D

I wish to be remembered as a good person...! Even if I know that it is impossible, as there will always be someone who will have reason not to think like that, whatever we do....

for how long? I mean for how many years do you wish to be remembered as a good person. Just a technical question

I would think for etenity... :o

My one wish is that every child would have the opportunity to grow up in a world without hunger and poverty and have access to modern medical care.

Are you a contestant in a beauty pageant?

Funny that you mentioned that since my second wish was that I wish I wasn't so dam_n good looking so girls would like me for who I am and not just for what I look like. :o

My one wish is that every child would have the opportunity to grow up in a world without hunger and poverty and have access to modern medical care.

Funny that you mentioned that since my second wish was that I wish I wasn't so dam_n good looking so girls would like me for who I am and not just for what I look like. :o

lol...I would love to judge that for myself, if I may? :D

You wouldn't like what you would find because underneath all the glitter, all you would see is a heart of gold and a pocketbook to match and what girl in their right mind would ever judge that as exciting or interesting ! :D

You wouldn't like what you would find because underneath all the glitter, all you would see is a heart of gold and a pocketbook to match and what girl in their right mind would ever judge that as exciting or interesting ! :D

Hmm..I guess I would?!... :D