Chiang Mai Disco's

khaowong1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good reply StevieH....

This kind of post really hacks me off..... Chiang Mai is more than just a knocking shop for horny ferangs. Or is it given the recent threads I have had the pleasure of reading?

Well there's Spicy, Crystal Cave, The Wall, Bubbles, Hotshots, Gigi (or whatever it is called at present) and probably another two dozen around the town.

BUT, been quite a long day since I have visited any of them :o

For you Chiang Mai residents, where in Chiang Mai do the cutey pie university girls hang out?

Actually, it's a well known fact that cutie pie university girls don't go for farangs who post in oversized bold type (unless you're posting in Thai, of course). :o

Monkey club is one... I went with some friends but its a young crowd and I didn't really fit in there. This of course has never stopped me before but it would not be someplace I would go alone. And the old foreigners that were there trying to fit in of course were laughable and of course they did laugh at them. But a 50 year old guy that shows up at a rave in the USA would be laughed at just as much.

Monkey club is one... I went with some friends but its a young crowd and I didn't really fit in there. This of course has never stopped me before but it would not be someplace I would go alone. And the old foreigners that were there trying to fit in of course were laughable and of course they did laugh at them. But a 50 year old guy that shows up at a rave in the USA would be laughed at just as much.

And very quickly shown the door. :o

Can you imagine it....

post-46099-1234152740_thumb.jpg

Don't waste your time with the supposed "High So" Uni students, way to much maintenance! if you want a student, look on the internet, there's hundreds on there looking for a farang, just don't even consider they are looking for anything but your money.

Cut to the chase and go to Spicy, you get exactly what it says on the tin.!!

(oh yeah, and don't listen to the old farty dick 'ead farangs that lurk all over this site ready to pounce on anyone that happens to be still young and virile enough to actually get a decent women, old cynics, just because they are past their sell by date, doesn't mean we all are)

what you got to say about that old gits???? get yourself back to an old mans bar and let younger guys crack on with whats normal.

For you Chiang Mai residents, where in Chiang Mai do the cutey pie university girls hang out?

One of the best places in town is Warm UP on Soi Nimmanheim.

Dress well and you'll have a better chance of pulling and if you speak a little Thai all the better.

Happy hunting...

Hi Steve, Martin here...

Sure you would not go alone and if I can ask you, with what friends you went with? I'm your friend to, but you didn't

invite me. It's a bit far on the bike and not impressive to the ladies Steve. A 50 year old guy, actually man, should be

laughed. What is your age Steve?

Hope next time you will invite me to go over there with you. I can bring some more friends as well. Most of them can speak

Thai, what can be very usefull if you want to chat with a girl.

How about your headache? Hope your doing fine.

Best warm regards,

Your friend Martin

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, it's a well known fact that cutie pie university girls don't go for farangs who post in oversized bold type (unless you're posting in Thai, of course). :D

I would also hazard a guess, that the cutie pie university girls are also not reading Thai Visa. :o

• Like 1

One of the best places in town is Warm UP on Soi Nimmanheim.

Dress well and you'll have a better chance of pulling and if you speak a little Thai all the better.

Happy hunting...

Thanks Thaihog. This is the best answer in here. I do speak Thai, and I also try to dress a little better than the normal wangers that I usually see around Thai bars or disco's. :o I'm in Thailand for god sakes. Am I supposed to be only looking at 50+ year old women, me thinks not. Besides, I'm thinking it would be a boon for me to help some pretty young school girl pay her tuition. :D

• Like 1

Don't waste your time with the supposed "High So" Uni students, way to much maintenance! if you want a student, look on the internet, there's hundreds on there looking for a farang, just don't even consider they are looking for anything but your money.

Cut to the chase and go to Spicy, you get exactly what it says on the tin.!!

(oh yeah, and don't listen to the old farty dick 'ead farangs that lurk all over this site ready to pounce on anyone that happens to be still young and virile enough to actually get a decent women, old cynics, just because they are past their sell by date, doesn't mean we all are)

what you got to say about that old gits???? get yourself back to an old mans bar and let younger guys crack on with whats normal.

:o thanks for the help wildpikey.

Good reply StevieH....

This kind of post really hacks me off..... Chiang Mai is more than just a knocking shop for horny ferangs. Or is it given the recent threads I have had the pleasure of reading?

Well there's Spicy, Crystal Cave, The Wall, Bubbles, Hotshots, Gigi (or whatever it is called at present) and probably another two dozen around the town.

U what Johnny, uni girls are not known to visit Hotshots, Spicy, Bubbles, and the Wall in large numbers-all you get there is boom boom bang bang girls, 1000 baht please.

For uni girls try Discovery, Fashion house, Warm Up, Monkey Club, Simbar, Bar Nimman-places not frequented by large numbers of sleazy farang looking for uni girls...he he he.

john b good gave the most informative reply. But I'm not sure the original question makes much sense. I would have to ask just what the poster was looking for. Is it a permanent relationshiip with a nice, prettty Thai gal who hasn't been hardened by the bar scene?

Most of the university girls don't speak much English and they aren't really interested in falongs unless they've ALREADY been through the "system" and want a different life style. It is tough for a bar girl to break away from that scene. There are more than enough pretty bar girls to go around if the original poster just wants a short time relationship. And, it's like EVERYWHERE in the world; the prettiest girls get most of the action. They DO know which side the bread is buttered, and dollars (baht) DO count!

I have many pretty, young friends, but I also treat all my friends with respect, and it is returned in kind. Even though I'm an old fart I DO like to dance. I never feel out of place because I'm having a good time and I'm not on the "hunt". it's easy to tell the guys on the hunt from the ones just enjoying themselves.

And, by the way, I enjoy Bubbles, but don't care much for Spicey. But, I just leave it up to the gal to decide where she wants to go.

Good reply StevieH....

Spicy, Crystal Cave(?), The Wall, Bubbles, Hotshots and Gigi's (now a Karaoke place) are the last places you'll find cute uni chicks. The only thing you'll find in those places is Dante's inferno.

Warm Up, Monkey Club, Nimman and loads of bars around CMU (eg. Bombay, Take a Seat) are the best places to go.

• 10 months later...

Its my 4th day here. Been to most Karoko clubs,discos and clubs only one stands out other than the inflated prices of Bubbles & Spicy ----->Go to Bossy disco at Chaing Mai Land on Chang Klan road.... superb chicks more frequented by Thai cuties.

Nice pick up joint too. Saw one group of 3 farangs and they seem to had hel_l of a time cuddling cuties all night. Its along the Shangri-la hotel after the 2nd 7-11 turn right and walk straight .

'sleepyjohn' "i take it your american..."

If your going to call out someone's nationality at least

have the balls to explain why...

more than a 'bit' weak dude.

My guess is that he's trying to correlate the fact that you used an apostrophe in the word discos and you being American. I don't know why he thinks only Americans make grammatical mistakes, everyone does. Maybe he has a chip on his shoulder concerning Americans. Who knows? Who cares? It's best to ignore people when they start attacking your nationality on the forum, face to face would be a different matter.

Its my 4th day here. Been to most Karoko clubs,discos and clubs only one stands out other than the inflated prices of Bubbles & Spicy ----->Go to Bossy disco at Chaing Mai Land on Chang Klan road.... superb chicks more frequented by Thai cuties.

Nice pick up joint too. Saw one group of 3 farangs and they seem to had hel_l of a time cuddling cuties all night. Its along the Shangri-la hotel after the 2nd 7-11 turn right and walk straight .

:):D Oh Dear................might not be too long until the next "Tourist Murdered in Chiang Mai" thread :D

You've been to 30+ karaoke places in 4 days, nice one.