Should You Tell Them?

jayenram

And what kind of woman would cheat with another man (not father) whilst carrying a child? I feel physically sick thinking about that.

Why?

I agree its sick,she should at least put the child down ,its dangerous.

heheheh.....

Well think about it Dr J. I'ts bad enough a woman cheating on you, but cheating while carrying your child. What if the bairn comes out with a black eye....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what kind of woman would cheat with another man (not father) whilst carrying a child? I feel physically sick thinking about that.

Why?

heheheh.....

Well think about it Dr J. I'ts bad enough a woman cheating on you, but cheating while carrying your child. What if the bairn comes out with a black eye....

Or black......

Sorry .... not PC ..... I'll get my coat.

Why?

heheheh.....

Or black......

Sorry .... not PC ..... I'll get my coat.

I am Black , what do you mean by this statement?

Only read the first page of replies so apologies if this has been said on ohter pages........but instead of interfering directly you could just sugggest he do some research on the topic and recomend he read some of the many books on the subject or direct him to this very forum........enough said....if he does the research then fine, but if he is a lazy git and then gets suckered.......som nam naa !!