What Are Thaksins Children Doing As Job?

asanee

mainly out of curiosity: does anyone happen to know what those children of Thaksin and Potjamarn are doing for a living-if anything at all? And would that be in ChiangMai or Bangkok? (I always forget their names, its like Patong kho and Patong-khee-but same-same and different from that). Mainly interested if they have their fingers in any big-scale business.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mainly out of curiosity: does anyone happen to know what those children of Thaksin and Potjamarn are doing for a living-if anything at all? And would that be in ChiangMai or Bangkok? (I always forget their names, its like Patong kho and Patong-khee-but same-same and different from that). Mainly interested if they have their fingers in any big-scale business.

I've got the older one (girl) at my house, yes Chiangmai. She's good at cleaning, but bloody useless in the kitchen and laundry. Before you aks, yes I do pay award wages.

The son opened a coffee shop is Siam Square and also has some photography business. As for the daughters don't know. Well they have the money to retire right now. I think they will get married one day and become housewives.

I wouldnt mind marrying one of them but im not sure if i can afford the sin sot !

The son opened a coffee shop is Siam Square and also has some photography business. As for the daughters don't know. Well they have the money to retire right now. I think they will get married one day and become housewives.

I wouldnt mind marrying one of them but im not sure if i can afford the sin sot !

How much money does a 'phD in Thai cultural studies' pay?

i got my Ph.D on a scholarship.

thank you. :o

I meant pay, as in in monthly salary.

its doesn't pay, as they say, its just a piece of paper.

my job pays quite well though, but not enough to pay for shinawatra sin sot !

That's really too bad. I would have thought with that degree, what with being from a 'prestigious university' and all, you would have something that could be parlayed into a lucrative job. Some gig that's well-paying enough so the Big family would view you as a good catch.

That's really too bad. I would have thought with that degree, what with being from a 'prestigious university' and all, you would have something that could be parlayed into a lucrative job. Some gig that's well-paying enough so the Big family would view you as a good catch.

thank you for those inspirational words , but I am a realist and marrying a shinawatra is highly unlikly, despite my qualifications.

You will have one hel_l of a time with your future in-laws.

I imagine their business opportunities have decreased considerably since Taky lost power. No more subway advertising contracts or below market price rentals in Siam Square. I suppose the daughter could work at McDonalds again, like she pretended to do last time as a publicity stunt for her father after he was caught bribing her way in to university.

Heck if I know or care, my guess NOTHING dad has big money no matter recent stories suggesting otherwise. I remember when Thaksin was PM one of the Daughter did a photo shot at McDonald(working part time at McDonald) yeah right when COWS fly, when those ITV cameras went OFF that child got in that waiting LIMO and went home, :o excuse me she went SHOPPING!! :D:D:D

I thought they were running daddy's companies.

After all, didnt he transfer all his stocks to the kids, driver, gardner, etc, when he was in office?

:o

What are they doing?

Hopefully p!ssing the family fortune up against the wall at a rapid rate.

I know for a fact, through a work collegue who knows them, that two of the three aren't the brightest sparks....

Yeah, just like the ....

edit: <deleted> am I, an idiot?

Edited by EvilDrSomkid