What Are Thaksins Children Doing As Job?

asanee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact, through a work collegue who knows them, that two of the three aren't the brightest sparks....

I also can confirm that. My friend went to school with Oat during high or junior high I forgot. But he tells me this one has a few issues. I think he was hyper something I don't remeber what he called him. What I do know is that his father ran a multibillion baht company and all this kid can do is open a coffee shop and take pictures.

No I do not think he is gay, his ex was Yad the actress not he's moving to a lower level Mod of the group Four-Mod. I think she must be 17 by now. Well should be.

As for the younger one. I don't know how she got in Chula and graduated. One of the instructors told that she did attend most of her economic and political classes.

The eldest one just said screw this and went to England.

My friend went to school with Oat during high or junior high I forgot.

I thought for sure it was Oaf. We really need to get this issue settled...

Yes, its at the top of the list in my life priorty too......how can I go without sleep for another night? :o

My friend went to school with Oat during high or junior high I forgot.

I thought for sure it was Oaf. We really need to get this issue settled...

Yes, its at the top of the list in my life priorty too......how can I go without sleep for another night? :o

His name is Oak not Oat or Oaf.

He's bagged half of the local female "super" model corps so if that passes for gay, sign me up!

Seriously though, they have more than one trust and a bagful of offshore accounts to live on forever (Ample Rich was one of the later ones). Even relatively "poor" well to do Thais figure this out early on to avoid the automatic 15% tax hold from the local banks.

:o

Borrowed: ...""that guy is as gay as a rainbow-colored fruitcake in a Fire Island bakery window during Pride Week."

<deleted>? PB...I repeat <deleted>...translation please :o

I almost spit my scotch out when I read that quote! Good one PB!

Here's the transalation

Rainbow colored flag/stickers, etc.......It is a gay symbol.

Fruitcake......speaks for itself.

Fire Island......It is a well known gay stomping ground/vacation destination in the USA.

Pride Week.....Gay Pride week

He's bagged half of the local female "super" model corps so if that passes for gay, sign me up!

Seriously though, they have more than one trust and a bagful of offshore accounts to live on forever (Ample Rich was one of the later ones). Even relatively "poor" well to do Thais figure this out early on to avoid the automatic 15% tax hold from the local banks.

Bagged them? What, put a plastic bag over their heads and thrown them off a bridge? He'll attract that sort of female because of his father's money, but from what I've heard, Oak and his little acorn couldn't bag a set of groceries in Tescos.

I believe daughter Paethongtarn's burgeoning career as a sexy bikini model isn't really panning out.

acceptableswimwear.jpg

I can see your confusion. She was acutally breaking in a new pair of flip flops for me - well you have to give them a chance and it was all I could come up with to match her skill sets. :o

I believe daughter Paethongtarn's burgeoning career as a sexy bikini model isn't really panning out.

acceptableswimwear.jpg

I had a quick chat with her in London late last year, she was in a German registered BMW.

What - you mean she took the 'knowledge' and is working as a London Cabby? Gotta give her credit for that one! Does she do airport runs?

Bagged them? What, put a plastic bag over their heads and thrown them off a bridge? He'll attract that sort of female because of his father's money, but from what I've heard, Oak and his little acorn couldn't bag a set of groceries in Tescos.

Oak? Are you sure about that? I thought I read somewhere that it was Oaf???

What are they doing?

Hopefully p!ssing the family fortune up against the wall at a rapid rate.

I know for a fact, through a work collegue who knows them, that two of the three aren't the brightest sparks....

And the third can't even light a candle :o

:D

Trust me, I know - you should have seen the hash he made of mine! :o

I wouldn't classify most of the local models as super in any case either. As for "that type" of female, I doubt any of the guys here would be kicking them out of their F355 either.

Edited by Heng

I wouldn't classify most of the local models as super in any case either. As for "that type" of female, I doubt any of the guys here would be kicking them out of their F355 either.

The only difference between that type of female and a bargirl is the size of the payment.

I used Oak in this post because it fitted with the acorn comment. I prefer to call him Oaf too, and in fact introduced it to this thread on post #5.

The only difference between that type of female and a bargirl is the size of the payment.

And the number of trips to the VD clinic, oh and that I can't seem to find the bars where the supermodels are all standing around pretending to be waitresses and cashiers. :o

The only difference between most folks in general are just numbers at the end of the day.

...but from what I've heard, Oak and his little acorn couldn't bag a set of groceries in Tescos.

I used Oak in this post because it fitted with the acorn comment. I prefer to call him Oaf too, and in fact introduced it to this thread on post #5.

Oaf, it is, then. :o

A ThaiVisa consensus!! :D