What Are Thaksins Children Doing As Job?

asanee

Hard to be comfortable while looking over your shoulder all the time.

No country in Europe would extradite him with the cruel and degrading treatment awaiting in Thai jails but let's not forget the key issue here. He was found guilty by courts appointed by a coup which overthrew a democratically elected PM!

Did he get a fair trail? Probably not

The probability of extraditing him back to Thailand is almost non-existent.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet, I'd bet that 99.99% of the anti-Thaksin crowd would trade places with them given the opportunity.

:D

Would that be trade places many many years ago prior to the crimes being comitted or trade places after......no thanks :o ...you would have to be JOKING, but your about as funny as a house full of burning babies :D:D

Well, it's a hypothetical suggestion so it could be either/or. It shouldn't make a difference because they likely were of the same character both before and after being "caught." Like all criminals and people in general.

The anti-Thaksin crown really didn't get all up in arms until the cancer seemed to be on the verge of spreading to consume the entire body. No one really cared when he was just evading taxes (like an awful lot of people on this board, no doubt), and ripping off his business partners.

I still think my supposition is accurate.... especially for those of the limited means/visa run/treading water in Thailand category. So you wouldn't be able to return to Thailand, but you could live rather comfortably just about anywhere else in the world.

If he would quit trying to return to power then I'm sure he could buy his way out of his legal troubles.

All you people saying you would never trade places with him must really be clueless to what life is like for people at that level of wealth and power.

All you people saying you would never trade places with him must really be clueless to what life is like for people at that level of wealth and power.

I think they have a clue, they are just in denial.

:o

No, I'm no billionaire, but comfortably well off. I have everything I need, can travel where I please and lead an interesting and honest life. There's no way I would want to swap places with a mentally unstable convicted criminal, and I seriously question the morals of anyone who would. :D

No, I'm no billionaire, but comfortably well off. I have everything I need, can travel where I please and lead an interesting and honest life. There's no way I would want to swap places with a mentally unstable convicted criminal, and I seriously question the morals of anyone who would. :D

Well, that's one person checked off the list. I still think the majority would switch places in an instant. It's again just hypothetical, presumably one could tweek the conditions of the switch. Your son wouldn't have to become a drug addict and you wouldn't need to get plastic surgery and start shagging Pojoman for example could be some conditions. But to simply have your family and his switch places and that in the future you could still control your own destiny (but yes, you'd have to live with your past criminal acts), I think a huge number of people would go for that deal, even in the anti-Thaksin camp.

• 5 months later...
Is Oat gay?

Just calm down there son... :) I guess gay people look at young men,the same way we look at young women.What is it about his appearance that makes you think he is gay?

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"...

images7.jpgoaf4.jpgoaf.jpgoaf2.jpgoaf3.jpgoaf1.jpg

Agreed, what's the problem with being gay...just look at the guy in the photo's, he's as camp as a row of army tents...it must be because he's from a broken home??