What Are Thaksins Children Doing As Job?

asanee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the younger prettier one ever falls on hard times I'll pay her barfine... and be a 'farang jai dee' if she provides good service .... :D

Can I put my name down for sloppy seconds? :D

put me down for really sloppy thirds..... :o

Perhaps we might restrain ourselves, and cease this oafish behaviour, then again perhaps not. :o

This is the famous Thai/Lao photo of an oarfish.

112262013013058.jpg

Oarfish? Weren't we talking about acorns and oak trees?

That's a famous photo taken in the late 60's or early 70's I believe. :D

Well if the younger prettier one ever falls on hard times I'll pay her barfine... and be a 'farang jai dee' if she provides good service .... :D

Can I put my name down for sloppy seconds? :D

put me down for really sloppy thirds..... :o

:D errrr.... go ahead, knock yourselves out if that's what you prefer...but I think you guys might be confusing the younger Paethongtarn (on the right) with her older sister Pinthongta (on the left).

daughters.jpg

Perhaps we might restrain ourselves, and cease this oafish behaviour, then again perhaps not. :wai:

This is the famous Thai/Lao photo of an oarfish.

112262013013058.jpg

Oarfish? Weren't we talking about acorns and oak trees?

That's a famous photo taken in the late 60's or early 70's I believe. :P

1973. Just six years before son Oaf was sired.

201207_new10.jpg

IIRC, Thaksin himself worked in KFC and Pojaman worked in Burger King when they were in the US.

Nothing wrong with teaching your kids the value of hard work.

Or the value of a good publicity stunt?

Teaching the value of hard work to your kid takes longer than 24 hours.... :D

Teaching them the value of honesty does, too... but unfortunately, most of those lessons in honesty and other decent human qualities that make for good citizens were never imparted upon his offspring.

Complaints had been made of test papers being leaked while Paethongtarn was attending the university's faculty of political science.

Paethongtarn scored A- grades in three subjects taught by the same lecturer. There are allegations that the top grades may have been awarded by the lecturer in return for a doctoral scholarship and the purchase of his car and house. The lecturer in question has previously been investigated for alleged corruption

Whether one discusses her mother, who along with her uncle and her mother's secretary, were all convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to prison:

010808_sl01.jpg

or her father, who is a convicted criminal fugitive on the run from a different case and has a slew of other cases pending:

180px-Wanted_poster_Thaksin.jpg

Paethongtarn, nicknamed Ung Ing, hasn't exactly benefited from good, sound parenting.

Edited by sriracha john

And yet, I'd bet that 99.99% of the anti-Thaksin crowd would trade places with them given the opportunity.

:D

Would that be trade places many many years ago prior to the crimes being comitted or trade places after......no thanks :o ...you would have to be JOKING, but your about as funny as a house full of burning babies :D:D

And yet, I'd bet that 99.99% of the anti-Thaksin crowd would trade places with them given the opportunity.

Would that be trade places many many years ago prior to the crimes being comitted or trade places after......no thanks :o ...you would have to be JOKING, but your about as funny as a house full of burning babies :D:D

Well, it's a hypothetical suggestion so it could be either/or. It shouldn't make a difference because they likely were of the same character both before and after being "caught." Like all criminals and people in general.

The anti-Thaksin crown really didn't get all up in arms until the cancer seemed to be on the verge of spreading to consume the entire body. No one really cared when he was just evading taxes (like an awful lot of people on this board, no doubt), and ripping off his business partners.

I still think my supposition is accurate.... especially for those of the limited means/visa run/treading water in Thailand category. So you wouldn't be able to return to Thailand, but you could live rather comfortably just about anywhere else in the world.

Would not trade places for all the tea in China. Hard to be comfortable while looking over your shoulder all the time. If the boggy men don't get you the extradition police might. "Just about anywhere in the world" appears to decreasing on a regular basis.

Would not trade places for all the tea in China. Hard to be comfortable while looking over your shoulder all the time. If the boggy men don't get you the extradition police might. "Just about anywhere in the world" appears to decreasing on a regular basis.

Yeah most people wouldn't for tea... it's when they see the private residences, aircraft, seacraft, and orgies with starlets, etc. that they usually let their initial moral issues go.

Any billionaire and most XXX hundred million and up net worth folks have security concerns. All conveniently sold as package services not unlike your TrueVisions cable service.

:o

Edited by Heng

You mean the extradition police who let him go on bail to the Olympics only to be completely dumbfounded when he did not return?

The political system is simple. If the last guy goes to jail, then the next guy might send you to jail. Abhisit looks like he gets more out of smiling in front of the camera, but already you see the army demanding their payment for installing the administration. You really believe the corruption is over, or that is the reason Thaskin was kicked out? lolz... delusional lot.

Edited by dave9988

In the end of the day, I hope you guys are happy with Thailand's current situation, and the one from last year or 2 years ago, things improved drastically...NOT :o

OK the world economy is going down the pan, and this is only just starting to hit Thailand, also the wide divisions in Thai politics remain, not helped by stirring/funding/phone-calls from Hong Kong or Dubai or Nicaragua or wherever.

But surely you can't seriously mean it was better, 1-2 years ago, under a military-appointed junta, than now with elected-MPs forming coalition governments ?

In the end of the day, I hope you guys are happy with Thailand's current situation, and the one from last year or 2 years ago, things improved drastically...NOT :o

OK the world economy is going down the pan, and this is only just starting to hit Thailand, also the wide divisions in Thai politics remain, not helped by stirring/funding/phone-calls from Hong Kong or Dubai or Nicaragua or wherever.

But surely you can't seriously mean it was better, 1-2 years ago, under a military-appointed junta, than now with elected-MPs forming coalition governments ?

yeah, military backed mp-coalitions are a huge step in the right direction.

You really believe the corruption is over, or that is the reason Thaskin was kicked out? lolz... delusional lot.

:o I don't see anyone hear claiming that. It's just good to get the comfortable old corruption we know best back, rather than the knows-no-limits-will-he-ever-give-up corruption of the Thaksinista variety.

You really believe the corruption is over, or that is the reason Thaskin was kicked out? lolz... delusional lot.

:o I don't see anyone hear claiming that.

the guys claiming that Thaskin can't sleep at night out of fear of serving jail.

yeah, military backed mp-coalitions are a huge step in the right direction.

Yes, MP-coalitions are better than a military-appointed junta, not that any government in Thailand rules without the support of the military, look at poor PM-Somchai floundering about for example.

So you now say that things have improved, over a year or two ago, which is the opposite of your original post. Not sure that I'd agree with you it is a "huge step in the right direction", but a small step certainly, IMHO. :D

Will his kids be entering politics anytime soon?

They haven't just yet directly, although Oaf campaigned for PPP MP's in the last general election...

785010.jpg

BUT no doubt they will all become much more active at some point... Afterall, politics IS a family business for the Shinawatra clan....

Yaowapa Wongsawat, a younger sister of deposed prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, would lead Puea Thai Party members in the North.

31601.jpg

With the big Shinawatra family tree... he's covering more ground with the "only people" he trusts now...

In the Northeast, the leader would be Payap Shinawatra, Thaksin's younger brother.

ImageView.jpg

As for the central region and Bangkok, sister Yingluck Shinawatra

220708033.jpg

and the latest.... sister Yaowares Shinawatra has the southern region... :D:o

youwares.jpg

n9-083.jpg

General Chaiyasith Shinawatra (left) and donated balls

Thaksin cousin asked to head Puea Thai Party

General Chaiyasith Shinawatra, a retired general and cousin of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, has been approached to take over as Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of the Puea Thai Party in a new line-up that would pave the way for Thaksin to return to politics.

Edited by sriracha john