Am I Allowed To Advertise My New Villa For Sale On This Site?

Hi guys

I have 2 brand new villas for sale on Phuket which I built myself.

86 m2 living, 144 m2 plot, 2 bed/2 bath en-suite Thai Boutique Style, L shaped designed for indoor/outdoor living, great location close Royal Phuket Marina in an up-market estate, communal swimming pool and a beautiful garden.

They are only 3.5m THB, for very similar villas in Rawai you will pay from 14m to 17m THB

But can I advertise them on this site?

Thanks

Sean

What a load of <deleted>,sorry to be rude,your saying your selling for 3.5 and you think market price should be 14-17 mil ?? so the size of your place 86m2 selling for 17 mil is 200k a square metre ?? is it made from gold.

EPG.

What a load of <deleted>,sorry to be rude,your saying your selling for 3.5 and you think market price should be 14-17 mil ?? so the size of your place 86m2 selling for 17 mil is 200k a square metre ?? is it made from gold.

EPG.

Kindly read the post again ... with your eyes open this time ....

Trogers ... Thanks

Sean

Your best bet would be to pay the gazette their listing fee and give it a shot.  Also spend  the money to include a photo.  I must say though ,that the villa is overpriced even at 3.5 million unless you have a sea view, a garden at least double the size of your garden, and a house with at least 120 sq metres of built up area.  The days of building and then flipping for a 100% return have already passed.  

To answer your original question, no you can't spam the forum with your listing, but you can place a classified ad as per the reply above.

Edited by steelepulse