The Horror

drummachine

I remember leaving Universiity on that day. My Dad said well done and Mum was smiling gladly, all expectations. A young lad who did well. It was my freind who said "lets go travel man". So I packed up my troubles and kit bag and smiled. Maybe Vietnam and all the other peices of a puzzle were coming together.

I think when I passed through Bangkok I bought all in black for the disco, my mate was pissed and headed to the room with a tart. I stayed in the scene because I like a drink. She pulled me away for the last order of 1500 THB and to be honest I couldnt make it to the taxi on my own. As I jumped on the hookers stage, tits and ass hangin out, I fell and broke my collar bone, popped out like a jack in the box. She popped it straight back in, so clever aint they.

So the years passed, watched the wanke_rs in Udon Thani turning it into Pattaya and the clever lads afar with shit bars in Khon Kaen thinking Mor Lam great aint it. Then, BANG. Up the duff and hammered this site for all the info I could get ,Scouse and the other kid who got barred, all the lads chipped in to help me. Back and forth I went, Thailand, England,Thailand, England, like a small chilld swapping mud for lolly pops. I kept up travelling around Thailand when I got the time. Seen it all. beaches, villages and temples, all that stuff.

Just wanted to be happy, had my Son and Wife and house, car you know the score. Bang, hate all them.

The End.

I remember leaving Universiity on that day. My Dad said well done and Mum was smiling gladly, all expectations. A young lad who did well. It was my freind who said "lets go travel man". So I packed up my troubles and kit bag and smiled. Maybe Vietnam and all the other peices of a puzzle were coming together.

I think when I passed through Bangkok I bought all in black for the disco, my mate was pissed and headed to the room with a tart. I stayed in the scene because I like a drink. She pulled me away for the last order of 1500 THB and to be honest I couldnt make it to the taxi on my own. As I jumped on the hookers stage, tits and ass hangin out, I fell and broke my collar bone, popped out like a jack in the box. She popped it straight back in, so clever aint they.

So the years passed, watched the wanke_rs in Udon Thani turning it into Pattaya and the clever lads afar with shit bars in Khon Kaen thinking Mor Lam great aint it. Then, BANG. Up the duff and hammered this site for all the info I could get ,Scouse and the other kid who got barred, all the lads chipped in to help me. Back and forth I went, Thailand, England,Thailand, England, like a small chilld swapping mud for lolly pops. I kept up travelling around Thailand when I got the time. Seen it all. beaches, villages and temples, all that stuff.

Just wanted to be happy, had my Son and Wife and house, car you know the score. Bang, hate all them.

The End.

????????????????????????????