Frist Non O Extension

Hi every one

I have a Non O visa for one year with single entrance base on my child i have here in Thailand.

Soon i will need to go for my 3 month extension.

Can anybody tell about there extension, what the price is and other things i need to know before i go.

Hi every one

I have a Non O visa for one year with single entrance base on my child i have here in Thailand.

Can anybody tell about there extension, what the price is and other things i need to know before i go.

Sorry. There is no single entry 12 month Non O Visa that you can extend for 3 months.

Please give us more infomation.

Are you talking about a Visa you got from a Thai Consulate or an Extension you got from Immigration?

I got the visa from the Thai Consulate there have to be renew after 3 months at the Immigration. Belive its call Extension

Hi every one

Sorry. There is no single entry 12 month Non O Visa that you can extend for 3 months.

Please give us more infomation.

Are you talking about a Visa you got from a Thai Consulate or an Extension you got from Immigration?

Hi every one

Newbie Joined 2007-10-08, where have you been my friend??

Hope you can sort everything out to stay with your child.

:o:D

Look at your visa. Does it say single or multiple? Also look at the date in your passport till when you are allowed to stay.

Altenatively look at the visa stamp and tell us till what date is valid. (will say somehting like must be utilized before ***)

A single is valid for 90 days, a multiple for 1 year.

it is a single entry valid for 90 days. They say you not can get multiple entry and then just after the 90 days you have to go for a Extension.

My visa is valid to the 9 of april.

He he is newbie... i have been busy with my little gril and in that town where i life there is no internet... os it is not offen i am here and when i am here i just read news or answer on question if i can

Look at your visa. Does it say single or multiple? Also look at the date in your passport till when you are allowed to stay.

Altenatively look at the visa stamp and tell us till what date is valid. (will say somehting like must be utilized before ***)

A single is valid for 90 days, a multiple for 1 year.

You can get an extension based on your child if you have an income of 40,000 baht a month OR 400,000 in a Thai bankaccount. next you will need proof of relationship with your Thai child and possibly sole custody over the child.

it is a single entry valid for 90 days. They say you not can get multiple entry and then just after the 90 days you have to go for a Extension.

You can only extend it for 12 months if you qualify and have the financial requirements.

For Retirement . 800 000 Baht in a Thai bank OR 65,000 Baht monthly salary OR a combination of both.

For Marriage to a Thai Lady . 400,000 Baht in a Thai bank OR 40,000 Baht monthly salary.

For living with your Thai Child . 400,000 baht in a Thai bank OR 40,000 Baht monthly salary.

If you cannot meet the requirements you have to get another Visa from a Consulate.

Police Order reguarding Extensions.

ohhh that is nice... so nice.. but i dont show anything when i got my non o for 3 month, only that i was the dad of a thai child.

You can only extend it for 12 months if you qualify and have the financial requirements.

For Retirement . 800 000 Baht in a Thai bank OR 65,000 Baht monthly salary OR a combination of both.

For Marriage to a Thai Lady . 400,000 Baht in a Thai bank OR 40,000 Baht monthly salary.

For living with your Thai Child . 400,000 baht in a Thai bank OR 40,000 Baht monthly salary.

If you cannot meet the requirements you have to get another Visa from a Consulate.

Police Order reguarding Extensions.

But can i get a extension from immigration with a single entry, 3 month non o visa? and how long a extension would i could get? or do i have to go to the thai consulate for a new visa?

You don't need it for the visa from the consulate, only for an extension from immigration in Thailand.

But can i get a extension from immigration with a single entry, 3 month non o visa? and how long a extension would i could get? or do i have to go to the thai consulate for a new visa?
You don't need it for the visa from the consulate, only for an extension from immigration in Thailand.

As the above rules show, the extension is for 1 year and you get it from immigration in Thailand.