Uk Settlement

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Passport ready for collection today. More nervous now than ever, It only took 21 weeks to get to this stage. Will let you know tonight when i get home from work what the answer is.

Best of luck Chewy.... This is the most agonising time knowing that you have the result, but not knowing the answer.

I think everybody on here is praying for you.

Well it only took 20 weeks and 3 days and the waiting is over. I fly to Thailand on Monday for a short holiday and our second honeymoon. Then we fly back together, yes! we got the right result this morning visa granted.

Can I just say a big thank you to all who PMd and helped me out.

We still don’t know why ours took so long but we can move on now. I will hang around for a while to see what’s happing here. And no doubt will need some more advice in the future.

I know what you have all been going through and good luck to all who have applications pending and more luck to all who are in the middle of an appeal.

Regards to all, one happy man. :)

Well it only took 20 weeks and 3 days and the waiting is over. I fly to Thailand on Monday for a short holiday and our second honeymoon. Then we fly back together, yes! we got the right result this morning visa granted.

Congratulations. :) That's brilliant news chewy. The very best of luck to you and your wife for the future :D :D

Edited by sumrit

Great news from chewy at last. :D:)

FEB'S APPLICATIONS

Rob01792 02/2 granted 30/3 - (8 weeks) MONDAY

Chris41 10/2 granted 16/3 - (4 weeks 6 days) MONDAY

Kooyoonii 10/2 granted 04/5 - (11 weeks 6 days) MONDAY

Pikwik 11/2 granted 27/4 - (10 weeks 5 days) MONDAY

Xiengmieng 17/2 granted 24/3 - (5 weeks) TUESDAY

Lindty 18/2 granted 24/4 - (8 weeks 6 days) FRIDAY

Tahaan 18/2 granted 13/5 - (12 weeks) WEDNESDAY

Eddiebabyyeah 20/2 granted 01/4 - (5 weeks 5 days) WEDNESDAY

MARCH'S APPLICATIONS

Tlusername 04/3 granted 15/5 - (10weeks 2 days) FRIDAY

Tricknicky 09/3 granted 23/4 - (6 weeks 3 days) (Special Case) THURSDAY

AnyaDharu 09/3 granted 19/5 - (10weeks 1 day) TUESDAY

Tango7 10/3 granted 12/5 - (9weeks) TUESDAY

Johnson83 11/3 granted 22/5 - (10 weeks 2 days) FRIDAY

Chanthas 12/3 granted 25/5 - (10 weeks 4 days) MONDAY

Gypsymoth 13/3 granted 25/5 - (10 weeks 3 days) MONDAY

chrisspuresbkk1 13/3

Friend Boo 16/3 granted 18/6 - (13 weeks 3 days) THURSDAY

Dave W 16/3 granted 17/6 - (13 weeks 2 days) WEDNESDAY

Stonewall 62 17/3 granted 19/6 - (13 weeks 3 days) FRIDAY

Kennkate 17/3 granted16/6 - (13 weeks) TUESDAY

Chewy 18/3 Granted 07/08 20 weeks and 3 days :D:D:D

PeterHThai 19/3 granted 19/6 - (13 weeks 1 day) FRIDAY

Pingit 19/3 Refused 19/6 - ( 13 weeks 1 day ) FRIDAY Decision overturned 15/07 WEDNESDAY

TheFiend 20/3 granted 18/6 - (12 weeks 6 days) THURSDAY

Jaja 20/3 granted 9/7 - (15 weeks 6 days) THURSDAY

Pudsey 23/3 granted 10/7 - (15 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Sumrit 24/3 Granted 26/6 - (13 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Merangue 25/3 Granted 03/6 - (10 weeks) WEDNESDAY

Domm44 27/3 Granted 22/7- (16 Weeks 5 days)WEDNESDAY

Fluidfusion 27/3 Refused 03/06 - (13 weeks) WEDNESDAY

TickTock 30/3 Granted 19/6 - (11 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

George & Dragon 30/03 Refused 26/06 (12 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Delboy 30/3 Granted 22/06 - (12 weeks 1 day) MONDAY

APRIL'S APPLICATIONS

Borodave 01/4 Granted 24/6 - (12 weeks) WEDNESDAY

JasonThai 02/4 Granted 25/6 - (12 weeks) THURSDAY

Mikeyp 03/4 granted 26/6 - (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Mrburb 03/4 Granted 26/6 - (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Feasantplukka 03/4 Granted 14/7 - (14 week 4 days) TUESDAY

Muaylaosfalang 03/4 Granted 26/6 (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Lerningcurve 07/04 Granted 30/6 (12 weeks) TUESDAY

Bigsy94 07/04 Granted 30/6 (12 weeks) TUESDAY

Kate46 (son) 08/4 Granted 22/7 - (15 WEEKS) WEDNESDAY

AndyJoy 08/4 Granted 21/7 (14 weeks 6 days) TUESDAY

Marcjaiyenyen 08/4 (Applied in Jamaica) granted 7/7 (12 weeks 6 days) TUESDAY

ExoticMatter 09/4 Granted 23/7 (15 weeks) THURSDAY

Dolphy 21/4 Granted 29/7 (14 weeks 1 day) WEDNESDAY

Scotland 22/4 Granted 24/07 (13weeks) FRIDAY

Jes5133 24/4 Granted 24/7 (13 Weeks) FRIDAY

Lee888 28/4 Granted 22/7 (12 week 1 Day) WEDNESDAY

CinnamonRoll 29/4 Granted 22/7 - (12 week) WEDNESDAY

Gena 29/4 Granted 22/7 (12 week) WEDNESDAY

Rolypies 29/4 Granted 10/6 - (6 weeks) (Special Case) WEDNESDAY

Castor83 29/4 Refused

TDM 30/4 Granted 24/7 (12 Weeks 1 Day) FRIDAY

MAY'S APPLICATIONS

Nelson111 04/5 Granted 23/7 (11 Weeks 4 Days) THURSDAY

Marky1600 05/05 Ganted 28/7 (12 Weeks) TUESDAY

Wayne Mcclymont 06/5

Alanr 07/5 Granted 28/7 (11 Weeks 5 Days) TUESDAY

Suprich 07/5 Granted 28/7 (11 Weeks 5 Days) TUESDAY

Buzby 11/5 Granted 27/7 (11 weeks) MONDAY

dean999 12/5 Interview??????? 27/7 10 Weeks 6 Days

Dont panic 13/05 Granted 29/07 (11 weeks) WEDNESDAY

Zim 13/5

True blue 14/5 Granted 27/7 (10 weeks 5 days) MONDAY

Spot 15/5 Granted 31/07 (11 weeks) FRIDAY

uaelaelil 20/5 Interview??????? 27/7 10 Weeks 6 Days

Johnokk 25/5 Granted 04/8 (10 weeks 1 day) TUESDAY

moodysufc 26/5 Interview??????? 27/7 10 Weeks

Ade2007 29/5 ??????? 04/8 9 Weeks 4 Days

leefreight 29/05

JUNE'S APPLICATIONS

Ajsp9 02/06

Globaleyes 08/06

Bukseeda 09/06

Hawkinsschris 19/06

Thongkorn 23/06

JULY'S APPLICATIONS

tjthai 2/07

Jaggg88 14/07

Bananaman 30/07

BEST DAY FOR VISA RESULTS

MONDAY 9

TUESDAY 12

WEDNESDAY 14

THURSDAY 7

FRIDAY 17

We still don't know why ours took so long but we can move on now. I will hang around for a while to see what's happing here. And no doubt will need some more advice in the future.

I know what you have all been going through and good luck to all who have applications pending and more luck to all who are in the middle of an appeal.

yyyeeeeeesssssss!!!

We still don’t know why ours took so long but we can move on now. I will hang around for a while to see what’s happing here. And no doubt will need some more advice in the future.

Regards to all, one happy man. :D

Well done Chris, now you can relax, the hard part is over,I'll stop by tommorrow to see you. :)

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Chewy...... Enjoy your second honeymoon..... :D

UP YE GO CHEWY AND MISS CHEWY !!!!!!!!

Im really happy for you guys! You deserve a medal for your patience ! I think I will join others and raise a toast to you both with a few drinks. GREAT NEWS ... you must feel like a new man after getting rid of this stress ...

All the best my friend !!

well done chewy, i new you would persevere and get there in the end. chok dee

congrates chewy. bet you cant wait to fly her back home.

My wifes was rejected. wasn't nice having her crying her eyes out on the phone. she had her interview and they didn't believe her. they said she was hidding something. all because she got confused about my family. they said she doesn't know me well enough. the reason she doesn't know my family very well is because she has never met them. dicks. plus my close family is confussing anyway, mum devorced, half brother, real brothers ect. She has tried to send the letter to me via email but she is having problems. She is trying again later so will post more. gutted.

My wifes was rejected. wasn't nice having her crying her eyes out on the phone. she had her interview and they didn't believe her. they said she was hidding something. all because she got confused about my family. they said she doesn't know me well enough. the reason she doesn't know my family very well is because she has never met them. dicks. plus my close family is confussing anyway, mum devorced, half brother, real brothers ect. She has tried to send the letter to me via email but she is having problems. She is trying again later so will post more. gutted.

sorry dean you both must be very tired and confused,is the any right of appeal,or do you have to wait and start all over agian,sorry for you both agian

sorry dean you both must be very tired and confused,is the any right of appeal,or do you have to wait and start all over agian,sorry for you both agian

They say we can appeal, how can we. What new info can we give them. The only thing i can think of is try pulling at there heart strings by getting my Ship to write letters complaining. Officers mostly. This is affecting my whole life. How can they do this. We are in a loving relationship. She is not trying to get in the uk to go on benifits. Since leaving school i have always had a job. I'm not a scownger, never will.

This is SHOCKING !! What does knowing your family have to do with anything???? ITs you and her that are in a relationship right, not you and her and your family ! What would be the problem with if she had never ever met your family? which is of course probable being from 2 countries at oposite sides of the world.

You have to write to Gerry Grant about this... Dont let it go cold ! If you are a genuine couple that has been together for years then you have the right to be very very upset about this. Bearing this in mind, act professional with him, not angry. Address there points, with facts.... get it overturned ...

God luck !!

They say we can appeal, how can we. What new info can we give them. The only thing i can think of is try pulling at there heart strings by getting my Ship to write letters complaining. Officers mostly. This is affecting my whole life. How can they do this. We are in a loving relationship. She is not trying to get in the uk to go on benifits. Since leaving school i have always had a job. I'm not a scownger, never will.

This is SHOCKING about your wife geting refused !! What does knowing your family have to do with anything???? ITs you and her that are in a relationship right, not you and her and your family ! What would be the problem with if she had never ever met your family? which is of course probable being from 2 countries at oposite sides of the world.

You have to write to Gerry Grant about this... Dont let it go cold ! If you are a genuine couple that has been together for years then you have the right to be very very upset about this. Bearing this in mind, act professional with him, not angry. Address there points, with facts.... get it overturned ...

This is SHOCKING about your wife geting refused !! What does knowing your family have to do with anything???? ITs you and her that are in a relationship right, not you and her and your family ! What would be the problem with if she had never ever met your family? which is of course probable being from 2 countries at oposite sides of the world.

Will do. Just waiting for the letter from the wife. She said it was three pages long some i'm a little concerned to say the least. I think theres more to it; cant say cause haven't got the letter yet.

Thank you all for your advice and support. Once again this forum has made me feel better.

Edited by dean999