90 Day Report By Post

I have the last 2 years allways send my 90 days report to the immigration office in BKK

next report I must do on 4 april

I never had problems, I live in BAN KRUAT ( BURIRAM-ISAAN)

CAPE CHEUNG is my immigration office, but it is too long for me I have no car,

can I still do my 90 days report with the post to BKK Suan Plu

Anybody from outside BKK done on lately this 90 day report with post to Suan Plu??

thanks for your answers

The results about still doing in Bangkok are a bit mixed, but you can expect that soon you cna only do it at your own regional office. However most offices do allow you to report by mail, in the same manner as you did to Bangkok. Just contact your own office and ask about it.

I have the last 2 years allways send my 90 days report to the immigration office in BKK

next report I must do on 4 april

I never had problems, I live in BAN KRUAT ( BURIRAM-ISAAN)

CAPE CHEUNG is my immigration office, but it is too long for me I have no car,

can I still do my 90 days report with the post to BKK Suan Plu

Anybody from outside BKK done on lately this 90 day report with post to Suan Plu??

thanks for your answers

It is still a bit confusing, but it appears that you must use your designated Immigration Office.

Kap Cheong do not appear to be accepting postal reports.

Read here. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tm47-90-Day-...st-t249348.html

I stay since Jan 2007 on the B visa and my immigration office (Samutprakarn) asked me never for a report. Even when I go to get the extension there is no question about at all. Is this because I'm emploed with a Thai company?

Edited by pit101

I stay since Jan 2007 on the B visa and my immigration office (Samutprakarn) asked me never for a report. Even when I go to get the extension there is no question about at all. Is this because I'm emploed with a Thai company?

If you are staying in Thailand for over 90 days without leaving you have to report your address to Immigration.

Do you have a 12 month Extension from Immigration OR a Visa from a Consulate? If it is an Extension from Immigration you have to report.

The normal fine for not reporting is 2,000 Baht.

I have the usual extension for 12 months from the immigration office in Samutprakarn now for the 3rd time. My address is always in the paperwork for the application There has never been a question abaut report or any thing else. I gues (means: I dont know for sure) that when the company guaranties for me a 90 day report is not neccesary.

Otherwise I have no idea how to explane this. If not, the fine should have rose up already to near 20,000 Baht! Is there any idea why they don't want to have this ammount of money? :o

I have the usual extension for 12 months from the immigration office in Samutprakarn now for the 3rd time. My address is always in the paperwork for the application There has never been a question abaut report or any thing else. I gues (means: I dont know for sure) that when the company guaranties for me a 90 day report is not neccesary.

Otherwise I have no idea how to explane this. If not, the fine should have rose up already to near 20,000 Baht! Is there any idea why they don't want to have this ammount of money? :o

The fine is 2,000 Baht. They will realise eventualy.

Pit101, perhaps the company does the 90-day address reports for you.

--

Maestro

I'll investigate in that. I have to go to the Immigration office anyway within the next week because I need a Reentry permit. I let you know then what is the reason.

Pit101, perhaps the company does the 90-day address reports for you.

--

Maestro

I'll investigate in that. I have to go to the Immigration office anyway within the next week because I need a Reentry permit. I let you know then what is the reason.

The reason will be either

1. Your company is doing it for you.

2. Immigration have not realised that you have not been doing it.

Hopefully it is no.1

1. Local immigration has/had no interest in enforcement of the 90 day reporting rule. The assumption being that you were reporting by mail to Bangkok.

2. That is no longer the case. It is now a local issue and you will likely be fined 2,000 baht and told to report if it is not being done for you.

3. Working for a Thai company does not exempt you from 90 day address report requirements. Only staying less than 90 days does that.

The fine is 2,000 Baht. They will realise eventualy.

Can you ignore the 90 day report and just go in once a year and give 2000 baht?I would rather donate 2000 baht and I would be ahead considering my time and tax :D:D:D i fare.