Sponsor's Banners

Ulysses G.

I have not seen the Sponsor's banners for quite some time and today I tried several other computers around Chiang Mai and could not see them anywhere. Other advertisements are able to be seen. Could someone tell me what is going on with the Sponsor's advertising?

I have not seen the Sponsor's banners for quite some time and today I tried several other computers around Chiang Mai and could not see them anywhere. Other advertisements are able to be seen. Could someone tell me what is going on with the Sponsor's advertising?

Slow loading is the problem :D

Everything looks fine on my screen.

Same here in Kan

Is that a problem?

Yes it is to a Sponsor :D

I hadn't even noticed :wai:

Moss

Really MossFinn :D

post-3770-1238162168_thumb.jpg

Pull the other one :P

I Kan see the Banners in Kanchanaburi, slow loading but, they are all there.

Yours that Kan see the ' Sponsor's banners, :o

Win in Kan :D

Slow loading is the problem :o

I just waited 10 minutes for the banners to load and got nothing. If the problem is "slow loading", it is too slow for advertising. Admin, please figure out what is wrong.

I don't know if in the meantime UG can see his banner. Anyway, right now here in Switzerland, this is what I see:

Firefox 3.0.7

post-21260-1238222562_thumb.png

Google Chrome 1.0.154.53

post-21260-1238222573_thumb.png

Internet Explorer 7.0.6001.18000

post-21260-1238222587_thumb.png

--

Maestro

Considering that the gecko is indigenous to Thailand we should, perhaps, not discount the possibility that the ever so glorious Minister of Culture deems the use of “gecko” as a business name to be demeaning to Thailand and in cahoots with the ever so glorious Minister of Information Technology is blocking the display of the gecko banner in Thailand :o

--

Maestro

It is MOST of the sponsor's banners that do not work, not just Gecko, but I went around town and looked at different computers. Some places were working, but most were not.

No one that I asked had software that gets rid of advertisements - including my computers - so I am not sure what the cause is.

Another strange thing is that one of my computers with an older version of Windows on it picked up the banners with no problem, while the more powerful computers with the new version, won't show them at all. :o

Could Thai Visa be trying to cram too many sponsors on one page? I STILL CAN"T SEE MY AD, and I have paid for long in advance. :o

Make sure you havent installed or updated your antivirus with one that has banner blocking in it, try a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome if you still cant see them.

The point is for other people to see it - not me - but I can see lots of ads and banners on some other pages, so I don't think that my computer is blocking the banners and I did not purposely turn on anything to block banners.

A fellow that is doing a new web site for me is the one that told me that he could not see my banner (or any other sponsor's banners on certain pages) on any of the compters in his shop and he and I went all over town trying different computers and almost every one could not see it (and they said they were not blocking banners).

It seems to me that if such a high proportion of computers can not see it, that Thai Visa needs to figure out why if they are going to continue to sell these spaces to sponsors. That is why I am bringing it to your attention.

Edited by Ulysses G.

The point is for other people to see it - not me - but I can see lots of ads and banners on some other pages, so I don't think that my computer is blocking the banners and I did not purposely turn on anything to block banners.

A fellow that is doing a new web site for me is the one that told me that he could not see my banner (or any other sponsor's banners on certain pages) on any of the compters in his shop and he and I went all over town trying different computers and almost every one could not see it (and they said they were not blocking banners).

It seems to me that if such a high proportion of computers can not see it, that Thai Visa needs to figure out why if they are going to continue to sell these spaces to sponsors. That is why I am bringing it to your attention.

Can you please post a screen shot of the page so we can try to see whats going on

press control and print screen (PrtSc), then open paint and paste it in there (control and v) (assuming you are on a windows pc) . be sure to save as a jpeg or jpg.