El Paso Steak House

eljeque

If this is the restaurent directly opposite the back of Royal Garden on 2nd road, i ate there a few years ago - delicious.....

No, different place entirely:

http://www.elpasopattaya.com/

Really, oh, sorry about that, but anyway the one i mentioned was very nice indeed - I forgot the name of it.

el toro is the name of this place your thinking of ...yes very good ...on left entrance on the way into royal palace hotel...

If this is the restaurent directly opposite the back of Royal Garden on 2nd road, i ate there a few years ago - delicious.....

No, different place entirely:

http://www.elpasopattaya.com/

Really, oh, sorry about that, but anyway the one i mentioned was very nice indeed - I forgot the name of it.

el toro is the name of this place your thinking of ...yes very good ...on left entrance on the way into royal palace hotel...

Yes that's it, i knew it was ' el ' something. What lovely food it was !!!!

[snip]

Yep, El Toro has pretty decent steaks, but the ambiance is a bit poor...too many tables crammed in.

So...we still don't know about the El Paso Steakhouse. I drove by a couple of times and thought...if someone on TV would recommend it, I might give it a try....

So...we still don't know about the El Paso Steakhouse. I drove by a couple of times and thought...if someone on TV would recommend it, I might give it a try....

I believe you are referring to the place on Pattaya Tai opposite Rungland (and near the CAT offices). I have not personally been there yet but a friend who food judgment I trust has been a couple times and highly recommends it. Sez the steaks and other food is very good and prices are very reasonable.

• 3 weeks later...
[snip]

Yep, El Toro has pretty decent steaks, but the ambiance is a bit poor...too many tables crammed in.

My brother and his mate over the other week ,had breakfast in there ,very good,....eaten three times now..owner friendly as well...does thai food as well