"the Homecoming" And "the Odd Couple"

bhatmasterson

For those of you who don't know, there is an English Language theater group in Chiang Mai called The Gate. They recently became the first English Language Theater Group ever, to produce an entire season of theater in Chiang Mai. Personally, I think they deserve a bit of support from the English speaking community. Having seen most of their work, I'd say The Gate is something unique in Chiang Mai. They are offering a service that's not available anywhere else for hundreds of miles in any direction.

So, I'm posting this message about their upcoming auditions.

The Gate Theater Group will hold open auditions for The Homecoming by Harold Pinter and The Odd Couple by Neil Simon on Thursday April 9th at 5:00 pm at the studio theater on the 7th floor of Kad Suan Kaew shopping mall. The mall is located on Huey Kaew Rd. next to the Chiang Mai Orchid hotel and across the street from the public library.

These two plays will be performed as part of the Gate Theater Group's 3rd season. Needed for The Homecoming, is one British male who can play an age range of 25 to 35 years old. Needed for The Odd Couple, are 6 men who can play an age range of 35 and up. Also needed are 2 women who can play an age range of 25 to 40.

All nationalities are urged to audition.

The Gate Theater is a community theater group for the enjoyment and promotion of theater arts in the Chiang Mai community. There is no pay involved. For more information please call 087-177-2195 or write to gatetheaer(at)gmail.com.

Edited by bhatmasterson

For those of you who don't know, there is an English Language theater group in Chiang Mai called The Gate. They recently became the first English Language Theater Group ever, to produce an entire season of theater in Chiang Mai. Personally, I think they deserve a bit of support from the English speaking community. Having seen most of their work, I'd say The Gate is something unique in Chiang Mai. They are offering a service that's not available anywhere else for hundreds of miles in any direction.

The Gate Theater Group will hold open auditions for The Homecoming by Harold Pinter and The Odd Couple by Neil Simon on Thursday April 9th at 5:00 pm at the studio theater on the 7th floor of Kad Suan Kaew shopping mall. The mall is located on Huey Kaew Rd. next to the Chiang Mai Orchid hotel and across the street from the public library.

These two plays will be performed as part of the Gate Theater Group's 3rd season. Needed for The Homecoming, is one British male who can play an age range of 25 to 35 years old. Needed for The Odd Couple, are 6 men who can play an age range of 35 and up. Also needed are 2 women who can play an age range of 25 to 40.

The Gate Theater is a community theater group for the enjoyment and promotion of theater arts in the Chiang Mai community. There is no pay involved. For more information please call 087-177-2195 or write to gatetheaer(at)gmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

It is my understanding that 2 Brit males are now needed for "The Homecoming." It's scheduled to open in Late July if it's cast soon enough.