Any Good Men-to-men No-sex Massage In Chiang Mai?

Mitker

Hello,

I truly enjoy traditional Thai massage.

I've been looking for the right place to get it in Chiang Mai but so far have been disappointed. But maybe I'm asking for nonexistent combination:

- Most important: quality, professional Thai traditional massage. I'm convinced amateur massage can be hazardous.

- By men. I simply feel more comfortable getting the massage from a man than a woman.

- Nice environment.

So far, I faced 2 options.

The first one is the gay massage parlor. Usually they are quite comfortable, nicely decorated and pretend to have "experienced" masseurs. But actually they provide you with a list of available boys simulating cheap (and sometimes scary) copy of massage before performing an extra. The price is high since the typical consumer goes there for the boy, not the massage. I enjoy the environment of these places but I spend far too much time, before and during, explaining the staff I'm not looking for any "happy ending" (I have a BF and am 100% satisfied with him).

The second option is the "massage supermarkets" where 150 women are waiting for a bus load of tourists. It might be the place to get a decent massage at low cost but the place is usually awfully boring and... no male masseur.

Any men-to-men, professional, no-sex but welcoming place to recommend in Chiang Mai?

Thanks in advance. :o

:D The blind do a great male nn sexual massage but cant remeber the address... :o Dukkha

Hello,

I truly enjoy traditional Thai massage.

I've been looking for the right place to get it in Chiang Mai but so far have been disappointed. But maybe I'm asking for nonexistent combination:

- Most important: quality, professional Thai traditional massage. I'm convinced amateur massage can be hazardous.

- By men. I simply feel more comfortable getting the massage from a man than a woman.

- Nice environment.

So far, I faced 2 options.

The first one is the gay massage parlor. Usually they are quite comfortable, nicely decorated and pretend to have "experienced" masseurs. But actually they provide you with a list of available boys simulating cheap (and sometimes scary) copy of massage before performing an extra. The price is high since the typical consumer goes there for the boy, not the massage. I enjoy the environment of these places but I spend far too much time, before and during, explaining the staff I'm not looking for any "happy ending" (I have a BF and am 100% satisfied with him).

The second option is the "massage supermarkets" where 150 women are waiting for a bus load of tourists. It might be the place to get a decent massage at low cost but the place is usually awfully boring and... no male masseur.

Any men-to-men, professional, no-sex but welcoming place to recommend in Chiang Mai?

Thanks in advance. :D

Hi Dukkha

I have a guy that comes to our apartment once a week, he is uper straight, but a real sweety and gives a great massage, the best i have had in Chiang Mai, charge is very reasonable and he turns up on time if you like i could PM you his phone number, he only speaks Thai

Hi Dukkha

I have a guy that comes to our apartment once a week, he is uper straight, but a real sweety and gives a great massage, the best i have had in Chiang Mai, charge is very reasonable and he turns up on time if you like i could PM you his phone number, he only speaks Thai

thats super straight as opposed to upper