Respectable Farlang In Thailand

kreon

as there seems to be a lot of post on the losers and jobbo's, what do you think is the ideal profile of an acceptable farlang :D

me, european, 50+, clean looking and wel dressed, educated, have business, financial secure, mind my own business, keep low profile, avoid confrontations :D

bad things, like to whore around from time-to-time, get p1ssed occasionally, like young gal students and spend far too much time on a night on the town :D

so what is the ideal farlang :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as there seems to be a lot of post on the losers and jobbo's, what do you think is the ideal profile of an acceptable farlang :D

me, european, 50+, clean looking and wel dressed, educated, have business, financial secure, mind my own business, keep low profile, avoid confrontations :D

bad things, like to whore around from time-to-time, get p1ssed occasionally, like young gal students and spend far too much time on a night on the town  :D

Not sure what exactly makes the ideal farang but you sound like a decent sort of chap the kind that i'd have a beer with.

So you may well be the 'ideal farang' :D

Personally don't feel that it's how you look or how much money you have, the job you do etc that has anything to do with it. It's how how conduct yourself that really appeals to me.

Contry to opinion, I'm a western women & I have no problem with farang guys who go with bargirls but I have seen some a**holes who have talked to/treated these girls like they are less than a dog :D and THEY get the look & the silent prayer that they get ripped off & if they don't like it then it then they can raise their complaint with my 6ft self. :o

I have also met so called respectable farangs with "nice!" tgf's who treat them like crap as well, so being "respectable has nothing to do with it. If you conduct youself like a gentleman in any situation then your allright by me. :D

Personally don't feel that it's how you look or how much money you have, the job you do etc that has anything to do with it. It's how how conduct yourself that really appeals to me.

Contry to opinion, I'm a western women &  I have no problem with farang guys who go with bargirls but I have seen some a**holes who have talked to/treated these girls like they are less than a dog :D and THEY get the look  & the silent prayer that they get ripped off & if they don't like it then it then they can raise their complaint with my 6ft self. :o

I have also met so called respectable farangs with "nice!" tgf's who treat them like crap as well, so being "respectable has nothing to do with it. If you conduct youself like a gentleman in any situation then your allright by me. :D

"Treat people like you want to be treated"

bad things, like to whore around from time-to-time, get p1ssed occasionally, like young gal students and spend far too much time on a night on the town  :D

Sounds fair to me :D

Felt sick this morning,in the pool in my village just outside Pattaya,was a 50+ German,with bleached blond hair,nipple rings,and worst of all he was wearing a small thong right up the crack of his ass.

For the first time in a long while I really wanted to go and have a go verbally.

I hope he's just on holiday and not moved in to the village,as lots of Thai kids use the pool.

Felt sick this morning,in the pool in my village just outside Pattaya,was a 50+ German,with bleached blond hair,nipple rings,and worst of all he was wearing a small thong right up the crack of his ass.

For the first time in a long while I really wanted to go and have a go verbally.

I hope he's just on holiday and not moved in to the village,as lots of  Thai kids use the pool.

Felt good this morning, in the pool in my village just outside Pattaya, was a 20+

TG, with long black hair, a handfull, and best of all she was wearing a small thong right up the crack of her ass exposing her butterfly tattoo.

Once again I really wanted to go and have a go.

I hope she's not on holiday and has moved in to the village as I really like to see more of her.

I hope he's just on holiday and not moved in to the village,as lots of  Thai kids use the pool.

Felt good this morning, in the pool in my village just outside Pattaya, was a 20+

TG, with long black hair, a handfull, and best of all she was wearing a small thong right up the crack of her ass exposing her butterfly tattoo.

I hope she's not on holiday and has moved in to the village as I really like to see more of her.

Excellent reply,thats how I normally feel :o

Just this guy put me right off my breakfast today

Please tell me that's not Central Park 4 'cause I'm having a house built there. I do hope it doesn't turn into Speedo city.

As for acceptable farang - must be me of course - mid 30's, wife, kid, regular exercise, job with an international company, on the wagon and occassionaly falling off it

To be honest, as long as you don't go around pissing people off, then I think you'll find yourself acceptable.

As for 50 years old & chasing students - I think you might be on the outskirts of acceptable farang there - sound like a sex pest to me...

As we say in England - play with someone your own age :o

Edited by pedro01

Please tell me that was Central Park 4....

No, actually - that sounds like a Katoey for sure - large breasts & G-string ? must be a bloke.

actually as all thais are interested in is wealth, or the perception of wealth, it all comes down to money, if i go to a top class hotel in me knackered old truck i get questioned by the security, and on parking at the restaurant i get maybe 1 or 2 greeters waiing me, if i go in me sports car, i get saluted by the security and the door greeters call out a few more to help with the waiing, yep in thailand u cant beat the illusion of wealth, in fact on buying my sports car i seem to have gained quite a few years in age, on meeting older thais in my car they now wai me first and call me "pee", if i am using me truck which is most of the time i do not warrant a wai, still i dont care :o

actually as all thais are interested in is wealth, or the perception of wealth, it all comes down to money, if i go to a top class hotel in me knackered old truck i get questioned by the security, and on parking at the restaurant i get maybe 1 or 2 greeters waiing me, if i go in me sports car, i get saluted by the security and the door greeters call out a few more to help with the waiing, yep in thailand u cant beat the illusion of wealth, in fact on buying my sports car i seem to have gained quite a few years in age, on meeting older thais in my car they now wai me first and call me "pee", if i am using me truck which is most of the time i do not warrant a wai, still i dont care :o

Aaaah - another wild generalisation about the locals... fantastic

In which country does this above not apply, exactly ? Turn up to a 5-star hotel anywhere in a flash car & you will get more attention than in your beat up pick-up.

You just wanted to tell us you'd got a sports car didn't you - come on - admit it...

Please tell me that's not Central Park 4 'cause I'm having a house built there. I do hope it doesn't turn into Speedo city.

As for acceptable farang - must be me of course - mid 30's, wife, kid, regular exercise, job with an international company, on the wagon and occassionaly falling off it

To be honest, as long as you don't go around pissing people off, then I think you'll find yourself acceptable.

As for 50 years old & chasing students - I think you might be on the outskirts of acceptable farang there - sound like a sex pest to me...

As we say in England - play with someone your own age :D

please leave those porkies there :o

definitly not respectable...sounds like pead's to me, keep a eye on him and report him :o

actually as all thais are interested in is wealth, or the perception of wealth, it all comes down to money, if i go to a top class hotel in me knackered old truck i get questioned by the security, and on parking at the restaurant i get maybe 1 or 2 greeters waiing me, if i go in me sports car, i get saluted by the security and the door greeters call out a few more to help with the waiing, yep in thailand u cant beat the illusion of wealth, in fact on buying my sports car i seem to have gained quite a few years in age, on meeting older thais in my car they now wai me first and call me "pee", if i am using me truck which is most of the time i do not warrant a wai, still i dont care :D

Depends on where you live and who you know, or rather, who knows you. Some of the richest people on my island wear the raggediest clothes and drive around in a knackered old jeep. People are still very respectful to them.

Anyway, a respectable farang to me dresses politely, looks clean, behaves politely and treats others decently. But, then, that would be my definition of a respectable person back home too. Funny that. :o

in fact on buying my sports car i seem to have gained quite a few years in age, on meeting older thais in my car they now wai me first

What sports car do you have? Come on tell us.... :o

well here it is :D ok its not quite in league with porshe, but i think with my finances if i bought a porshe, i wouldnt actually be able to afford to eat, i have to admit thinking long and hard over eating and owning a porshe, but my galfriend gently persuaded me with holding my penis in her left hand while smiling nicely and holding a great big chopping cleaver in her right hand, still maybe next year for the porshe :D

SV400008Rotated.jpg

If you actually live here then the answer to the question is respect. If you have/show respect you will earn respect.

na, i dont reckon thats right with most thais that interact with tourists.

initially in thai schooling it is ingrained into the childrens head to respect their elders, it is also shown in the language, for thais that dont interact with tourists they are generally extremely polite and nice and would give u the shirt off their back, with the younger generation of thais and the thais that deal with tourists, these ppl are just scum looking for a quick buck or a way to stitch u up, they have seen how farangs can spend a years salary of wot a thai would earn in a good nite out, i think here in pattaya tuky we have more scum thais than nice normal thais, also with this thai xenaphobia promoted by thaskin i wouldnt be suprised if we see more attacks against farangs living out in the sticks, dont forget that these ppl are more tribal than human, they have there little tribes all from the same village and attack as a tribe and not individually, in the last year or so there have been quite a few farang killed by thais purely for money or insurance, the dutch guy last year is a perfect example, they shot him they knifed him, and then they crushed his skull with a concrete slab, yep the creatures of the nite are taking over and its getting a lot more violent here towards farangs..

in fact on buying my sports car i seem to have gained quite a few years in age, on meeting older thais in my car they now wai me first

What sports car do you have? Come on tell us.... :D

well here it is :D ok its not quite in league with porshe, but i think with my finances if i bought a porshe, i wouldnt actually be able to afford to eat, i have to admit thinking long and hard over eating and owning a porshe, but my galfriend gently persuaded me with holding my penis in her left hand while smiling nicely and holding a great big chopping cleaver in her right hand, still maybe next year for the porshe :D

SV400008Rotated.jpg

So where's the sports car ?

Looks like my wife's shopping trolley... :o

If you actually live here then the answer to the question is respect. If you have/show respect you will earn respect.

na, i dont reckon thats right with most thais that interact with tourists.

initially in thai schooling it is ingrained into the childrens head to respect their elders, it is also shown in the language, for thais that dont interact with tourists they are generally extremely polite and nice and would give u the shirt off their back, with the younger generation of thais and the thais that deal with tourists, these ppl are just scum looking for a quick buck or a way to stitch u up, they have seen how farangs can spend a years salary of wot a thai would earn in a good nite out, i think here in pattaya tuky we have more scum thais than nice normal thais, also with this thai xenaphobia promoted by thaskin i wouldnt be suprised if we see more attacks against farangs living out in the sticks, dont forget that these ppl are more tribal than human, they have there little tribes all from the same village and attack as a tribe and not individually, in the last year or so there have been quite a few farang killed by thais purely for money or insurance, the dutch guy last year is a perfect example, they shot him they knifed him, and then they crushed his skull with a concrete slab, yep the creatures of the nite are taking over and its getting a lot more violent here towards farangs..

"dont forget that these ppl are more tribal than human"

Wow - a rant & a half that was.

I was off to play cowboys & Indians with the wife.

I guess I'll have to play the cowboy. Seems my wife isn't suitable for that role..

SV400008Rotated.jpg

d.amn pedro, just stab me in the heart if that is wot appeals to you, i was out polishing the p.ussy wagon a couple of days ago aswell, i have to admit i rarely use it as i do need me truck more often, but h..ell u cant beat leather bucket seats, and the gals love the old leather gear knob, actually i think i have some pics somewhere, still im sure you wont be interested in them :D

d.amn pedro, just stab me in the heart if that is wot appeals to you, i was out polishing the p.ussy wagon a couple of days ago aswell, i have to admit i rarely use it as i do need me truck more often, but h..ell u cant beat leather bucket seats, and the gals love the old leather gear knob, actually i think i have some pics somewhere, still im sure you wont be interested in them :o

OK, OK - I love the car - just don't send me any pictures of your leather knob...

SV400008Rotated.jpg

d.amn pedro, just stab me in the heart if that is wot appeals to you, i was out polishing the p.ussy wagon a couple of days ago aswell, i have to admit i rarely use it as i do need me truck more often, but h..ell u cant beat leather bucket seats, and the gals love the old leather gear knob, actually i think i have some pics somewhere, still im sure you wont be interested in them :D

What truck?

Your little pink one? :D

now now david, me truck is a beast, its got toyota disk brakes alround and a petrol nissan big beasty engine in it, not like that old beast of snowys that got hit by the runaway container lorry last week, d.amn i was lucky then, it took out all there signs and some motorbike that parked in my space, if me car and truck were parked where normally they are i would be using me bike now, the staff were using me truck and the police told me i couldnt park outside me own place so i stuck it round the back in the village, then the runaway lorry came along and destroyed the street, h.ell me neighbours all went out and bought lottery tickets with me registration number on them as me car is there like 7 days per week normally, they dont call me lucky for nothing i will have u know :o