Good Divorce Lawyer In Cm?

Guest siamjourney

Guest siamjourney

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local Thai lawyer who has handled German/Thai divorces before? I would appreciate a phone number or email if possible. Thanks.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local Thai lawyer who has handled German/Thai divorces before? I would appreciate a phone number or email if possible. Thanks.

Oh, dear! If you are not simply being a silly troll, it seems like your Siam journey hasn't ended so well. Sorry about that.

Divorce in Thailand is really a fairly uncomplicated matter if you were married in Thailand. I have no ideas about German law, and no one here will, either, I venture to guess. Start by reading the the appropriate chapter in the Civil and Commercial Code. And there are no doubt a phenomenal number of threads on good old TV on this topic! Just search! If you don't read the code first, before consulting a lawyer, you are foolish. It is on line. Just find it. Re TV, read with caution!

Meantime, all sympathy!

I don't know about the German/Thai thing, but Suriya Chankao in Mae Jo is our attorney for my wife's real estate business, and one of her clients reported that Khun Suriya did an excellent job for her with a divorce/deadbeat dad case, I think the parties were both British. 053 345042 mobile: 081 9617893 He's good at what he does, communicates well in English. don

I don't know about the German/Thai thing, but Suriya Chankao in Mae Jo is our attorney for my wife's real estate business, and one of her clients reported that Khun Suriya did an excellent job for her with a divorce/deadbeat dad case, I think the parties were both British. 053 345042 mobile: 081 9617893 He's good at what he does, communicates well in English. don

Sorry you have a problem,DO NOT use a company called ICO on the ring road near Payap Uni,they totally screwed up a simple separation for a friend of mine,cost him a lot of money.Good Luck

Edited by MAJORUS

:D Things are not working out for you and the Ms. Just hang to your shorts :D:D:o