What Would You Do If.....

rixalex

Thaksin's Return  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

History books teach us that in Thailand shamed politicians usually do make a come-back, sooner or later. Perhaps Thaksin will be the exception, but supposing he wasn't, how would you feel? As a person who hopes for the best but prepares for the worst, it's something i often wonder.

I would apply for a job to work directly for Thaksin. I would try to get a government grant from him to buy out this website .

You're already working for him, pro bono :D

:o But I think you'll find in the case of mc2, it's not so much work but more a labour of love. :D

I would apply for a job to work directly for Thaksin. I would try to get a government grant from him to buy out this website .

:o But I think you'll find in the case of mc2, it's not so much work but more a labour of love. :D

laugh it up while you have the chance.

once I buy out this website you lot will all be banned.

That should do your business model a lot of good! :D

Knowing that Thaksin real trouble started when he sold part of his business to Temasek, a Singapore company, opening the way to foreign companies to invest in Thailand, I would probably wait for a while then start investing in Thailand

We are guests here so it doesnt bother me one way or the other if Thaksin leads the country again.What does bother me is that until creeps like him are out of politics then corruption will continue to flourish in this greedy country.

Murderers and lowlifes run this country and the thais seem to accept it,but maybe they are starting to see the light now,but it will take many years and many deaths to change the unacceptable behaviour of the minority elitists.

At the end of the day its up to the Thai people. Cant say I would be happy but wouldnt be totally surprised or anything, and life is still there for living. There really isnt much point getting upset about things you cannot affect anyway.

We are guests here so it doesnt bother me one way or the other if Thaksin leads the country again.What does bother me is that until creeps like him are out of politics then corruption will continue to flourish in this greedy country.

Murderers and lowlifes run this country and the thais seem to accept it,but maybe they are starting to see the light now,but it will take many years and many deaths to change the unacceptable behaviour of the minority elitists.

What are you doing here ? There are a number of other countries in the area, same climate, same food, same everything, what are you still doing here ?

Edited by LivinginKata

What are you doing here ? There are a number of other countries in the area, same climate, same food, same everything, what are you still doing here ?

NON of your business why i am here,and add to the discussion instead of being a one brain cell guy.

At the end of the day its up to the Thai people. Cant say I would be happy but wouldnt be totally surprised or anything, and life is still there for living. There really isnt much point getting upset about things you cannot affect anyway.

yes i agree.

the main thing for me is not who gets in power, but that the Thai people are able to choose for themselves who they want to run the country. if the elites are not happy with the outcome, they should invest in raising the political conciousness of the nation, not by manipulating and bulldozing for their outcome. IMHO.

I have to admit that I would be apprehensive. I don't see him as evil – I think that he has done more good - but so many big brains on Thai Visa - like sabaijai and Jingthing - think that he is the Devil incarnate, that I would worry about him suddenly growing horns and declaring the Apocalypse. :o

not by manipulating and bulldozing for their outcome.

You mean like the reds are doing now? Do you really think the reds have the support of most Thai people? The answer is no, certainly amongst all that i come in contact with. Even those that did previously support Thaksin, think the country should move on. The only thing that stops that from happening is one man and a tiny group of people, some of whom are only there for the money.

So a corrupt politician would replace?????? Oh yes a corrupt politician.

No, a corrupt, murdering, thieving politician leading a bunch of corrupt, murdering, thieving thugs would replace a non corrupt politician leading a bunch of corrupt, murdering, thieving thugs.

Wouldn't bother me - he did have one or two half-decent ideas - although all the other shenanigans would make it an uneasy time for all... the PAD at the airport last year probably being a mere walk in the park in comparison.

It would just be nice to have someone up there who is as straight as a die (Mark may well be) but who also had the balls to reign-in the elites and the army. Not gonna happen in our lifetime unfortunately. Then again, life here isn't all that bad the way it is :o

What Would You Do If....., Thaksin was cleared of all charges and returned to run the country?
Interview "Sriracha John", "H90", and some other yellow fans what they think about it ....

:o

Personally, I'd expect ol' Thakky to invite me over to his place where we'd sit around with brandies and cigars after dinner and have a good chuckle together about all the overly-flowery prose I've composed regarding him and his family over the past five years on Thaivisa.

Please don't do that Pierrot, everything he said is correct, the fact that it bothers us is because we CARE about Thailand and want to see it make some positive progress, pointing out the countries problems is not bashing. Unless the problem is you didn't notice these problems?

With a face like that you will be able bounce Paethongtarn on your left knee, Pinthongta on your right knee :D & Panthongtae kneeling in the middle. :o

Then we'll all move over to a new one and leave with the last laugh :D:D

That should do your business model a lot of good! :o

But it does show the mindset of the Thaksinista's. Free speech is fine, as long as it supports Thaksin. Anything else will not be tolerated.