Special Books In Thai Language

h90

We machine hydraulic seals on a CNC machine and we get more and more in very special products which require more and more programming.

Till now we did it with common sense, but now my operator should read some books about it. Usually books about this are not found easily.

Anyone know where we can find such in Thai language?

We machine hydraulic seals on a CNC machine and we get more and more in very special products which require more and more programming.

Till now we did it with common sense, but now my operator should read some books about it. Usually books about this are not found easily.

Which machines/controllers/cad/cam system are you using then I'll tell you.

Which machines/controllers/cad/cam system are you using then I'll tell you.

a lathe machine for cutting Seals in NBR/PU out of tubes and rods (SealJet from Austria). Controller Sinumerik 810T GA3. Old but good analog one.

The cad/cam (if it can be called cad/cam) is a special software in DOS for designing seals. More and more we modify these programs or even write complete new programs (direct the NC code).

We didn't try to use a modern cad/cam system so far, as it seems to be a lot work to get it work (specially if having no knowledge about it.)

a lathe machine for cutting Seals in NBR/PU out of tubes and rods (SealJet from Austria). Controller Sinumerik 810T GA3. Old but good analog one.

The cad/cam (if it can be called cad/cam) is a special software in DOS for designing seals. More and more we modify these programs or even write complete new programs (direct the NC code).

We didn't try to use a modern cad/cam system so far, as it seems to be a lot work to get it work (specially if having no knowledge about it.)

Made by Siemens.

You should be able to download technical literature from their website (certainly won't be in Thai). Your best bet might be to get it translated into Thai or try local distributors. Might be a big ask though, my experience with Siemens literature (S5 & S7 plc's) is that it pretty vague & makes a lot of assumptions about what you should 'instinctively' know. If you read it enough times & get to play with the hardware it eventually all falls into place.

Here's a link to the Siemens automation site...

http://support.automation.siemens.com

go to product support ---> product information ---> automation systems & it should be there.

Good luck

my initial reaction to Dos based Siemens equipment is RUN :o

edit

try PLCS.net forum (PLC Q&A)- lots of very knowledgeble people there who are always ready to help with these type of technical questions.

Edited by LooseCannon

Made by Siemens.

You should be able to download technical literature from their website (certainly won't be in Thai). Your best bet might be to get it translated into Thai or try local distributors. Might be a big ask though, my experience with Siemens literature (S5 & S7 plc's) is that it pretty vague & makes a lot of assumptions about what you should 'instinctively' know. If you read it enough times & get to play with the hardware it eventually all falls into place.

Here's a link to the Siemens automation site...

http://support.automation.siemens.com

go to product support ---> product information ---> automation systems & it should be there.

Good luck

my initial reaction to Dos based Siemens equipment is RUN :o

edit

try PLCS.net forum (PLC Q&A)- lots of very knowledgeble people there who are always ready to help with these type of technical questions.

Well the siemens literatur isn´t usefull at all and faulty (instead of the diagram "insert diagram here" in the documentation, etc etc).

The Dos software is doing what it is supposed to do, no problem on that.

The thing needed is learning to program per hand, just the basics.