Buriram Pie Man

binnsy

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does BR have fish fingers ??

Just had fish fingers from Surin and chips.....delicious.

Which brand were they, or were they home made ?

Think they were home made, no branded packaging.......they was vely tasty.

Also had a salad made up with their pickled onions and baby beetroot in it......outstanding.

Also had a salad made up with their pickled onions and baby beetroot in it......outstanding.

Home made - that would be a first ! :lol:

Not being funny but how would you know about the packaging - surely the food was served from the kitchen, I doubt you had to select the fish fingers from the freezer !

Interesting choice - fish fingers with pickled onions and beetroot. Sounds more like something you would get at Norbies.

just having a br.steak/mushroom pie,steamed,can anyone remember going into the brachi's and having a steamed pie they used to put them in a steel pie holder with a hole in the top and push it up into the steam pipe that they used to froth the milk.pass the brown sauce love.

Not being funny but how would you know about the packaging - surely the food was served from the kitchen, I doubt you had to select the fish fingers from the freezer !

Interesting choice - fish fingers with pickled onions and beetroot. Sounds more like something you would get at Norbies.

oh I see....you no understand.....I did not eat it there in Surin, I ate here at my house.....I ordered fish fingers as well as a pile of other stuff and it was delivered......so me and the kids had fish fingers n chups at home......that is why I know the packaging was plain....clear plastic....no birdseye's on em.

As for beetroot and pickled onions.....all part of the delivery process and I happen to like both of the so they were thrown into the salad along with tomato, lettucy kinda stuff, gherkins and some other unrecognisable bits....

So you had some delicious fish fingers. Congratulations, fantastic. I'm very pleased for you.

But why the facination with this thread. Are you stalking the man you so affectionately call BR?

Why don't you go and start your own thread about how superfluous your man is Surin is?

Home made - that would be a first ! :lol:

The guy obviously buys catering packs of 48 then splits them to smaller bags to retail.

Thats right....nobody tried to pass it off as home made....was asked the question if branded or home made as as it was not branded, figured the other.

Prolly not rocket science to make fish fingers......but who cares which, they were very good and available from Surin and as someone that has lived here for a while....I had not seen them anywhere else and they brought back nice memories.....I had a 'ratta toohey' moment.

And got my son hooked on them...so thats a nice hand me down........anyone seen chiko rolls for sale ??

Thats right....nobody tried to pass it off as home made....was asked the question if branded or home made as as it was not branded, figured the other.

Prolly not rocket science to make fish fingers......but who cares which, they were very good and available from Surin and as someone that has lived here for a while....I had not seen them anywhere else and they brought back nice memories.....I had a 'ratta toohey' moment.

And got my son hooked on them...so thats a nice hand me down........anyone seen chiko rolls for sale ??

"prolly"? "ratta toohey"? W.T.F?

"prolly"? "ratta toohey"? W.T.F?

Francophile.

• 3 weeks later...

Buriram pie man does cheap food and not the best quality lets be honest but he has priced so his pies sell to people who are on a budget or only buy because its cheap,the food is made buy his wife while steve is teaching so u cant expect too much from an Issan girl on the pie front.Staffords and Ryans Resort are proper set ups with retail units and kitchens up to high standards not a hobby or a second thing after teaching FACT.Most of the people promoting on this forum or other forums are his friends from buriram FACT so if u only care about the price then his food should be your choice if u want quality go to ryans resort in prasat..

I wonder Dag how long it will take for his little sheep followers to come on here and start telling everyone that no no his food is the best in the whole of Thailand,next thing there be telling you his food is organic and all ingredients is grown with the pigs crap in rural thailand.