How Much Is Needed For Single Male?

billyboy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess most of the poor prostitutes are laughing their way to the bank!

Quite a few send more home every month compared with what a newly qualified physician would earn in a month...

A lot of them are doing the job only to support a lifestyle even most of their foreign customers wouldn't be able to support in their home countries....

Take away the sextourists and they probably would go back to Bkk to compete with the university students over the Thai/Chinese businessmen, who can't live without their teenage Mia Noi's....

Getting back to the original question.

I can't believe that it even got asked ..... oooh Mum Mum Mum ... how much will I need?

Since I managed to open up my own bank account and got my very own ATM card I can't remember a time when this would even cross my mind... before that ... New Quay 1975 ... interests, sand castles and remote control model boats.

The thing I am struggling with is the fact that apparently experienced members still manage to get dragged down the same old troll-traps and post accordingly .... well done.

(I will now assume the hands on head position)

Typical cost of trip to Thailand.

Hotel room=1000 baht.

Lunch with a friend=500 baht.

Drinks with friends=500 baht.

Afternoon trip to massage=1500 baht

Another round of drinks=500 baht.

A trip to the go go bar=900 baht.

Bar fine=500 baht.

Bowl of noodles=50 baht.

A private dance in your room=1000 baht.

Having her leave in the morning, never to see her again=PRICELESS.

Two way exploitation and then you've got it right dear doc!!! Take your whip up to airport and do some flogging at arrivals. Dare say if you value your life you will stay away!!!   :o

Strange how the person that exploits another, blames the person he is exploiting for being there.

Totally sick if you ask me.

Any person that exploits another person for the purposes of sexual gratification should be flogged. If it was your daughter being exploited , you may agree with that.

If you are an exploiter yourself, you may disagree with me.

That's what makes thaivisa such an interesting place to discuss things. The place where one can be in complete disagreement with someone else on one issue (you and I in the "access fees" topic title) one week.... and the next week be in complete agreement with that same person on another issue (this one).

I hope if you see my agreement with you on this issue, you'll begin to see why I disagree with you on the other. :D

but if not, that's ok too.... thaivisa will continue to roll on :D but i do respect your views whether in agreement or not.

I can understand your reluctance to submit to fourbaht's ridiculous questioning, but I do respect him for posting HIS wife's picture on his avatar.

Edited by sriracha john

Ever thought they're normal people who work hard 48 weeks of the year and like a little fun the other four :D

And that little bit of fun involves flying thousands of miles to exploit another persons financial vunerability for the purposes of sexual gratification. What great guys they are eh?

PVT Dick is right, just tell your mate to stay away..

He should be arrested and flogged at the airport.................I would happily donate the whip. I have a spare one. :D

And of course you have NEVER,EVER been with one of these girls. Or do you prefer Boys Town?But in my Youth I seem to remember getting on a bus to the local town,hitting the Dance hall and plying a good looking ( or in some of my cases downright ugly) bird with oodles of drink trying to get into their knickers. Of course lots of my mates married the said girls and they ended up being exploited for the rest of THEIR lives. Come on Doc what planet are you from. A lot of these girls end up far richer than than the guys who come after them. Some have six or seven Falangs at their beck & call. They are exploiting our weaknesses and bloody good luck to them. I supported your previous comments about young girls being brought into it but now you remind me of someone who goes into an ice-cream parlour and sits there moaning all day because he hates ice-cream. By the way . How much are you going to flog these guys for. And where on earth did you get the idea that one of my mates is coming. Another writer that doesn't read first. Or is the steam coming out of your ears clouding your vision. Prat :o

And to Mattnich......................See you on your return. And your tright. I don't have time for holidays :D

How much for a single male for 7 days? I've never tried to rent a single male because I guess for one, I am heterosexual. If you go into the gay forum, someone may be able to help out. :D (Just read the title; can't be bothered with posts and other details). :o

. Come on Doc what planet are you from. A lot of these girls end up far richer than than the guys who come after them.

Well as far as the British sex tourists go I have no doubt, most are social security scroungers on a 3 week piss up on the SS grant they mananged to swindle the government out of. It would not take a lot to be richer than them would it? :o

Dr John,

Where is the exploitation? I just can't see it.

There are 'workers' all over the world, even in Charlton.

Generally speaking here in Thailand the girls (and boys) make a decision to better their lives and that of their family by plying their trade, no one forces them to do it or forces them to stay. I just don't see a problem.

Please explain your disgust.

Dr John,

Generally speaking here in Thailand the girls (and boys) make a decision to better their lives and that of their family by plying  their trade, no one forces them to do it or forces them to stay.  I just don't see a problem.

He's probably been ripped off that many times by 'young ladies' exploiting him he's miffed :o

Dr John,

Generally speaking here in Thailand the girls (and boys) make a decision to better their lives and that of their family by plying  their trade, no one forces them to do it or forces them to stay.  I just don't see a problem.

To truly understand the inner workings of our good doctor, you will have to go back (not too far) in the forum and read posts by Polo and Begs, his alteregos.

:o

. Come on Doc what planet are you from. A lot of these girls end up far richer than than the guys who come after them.

Well as far as the British sex tourists go I have no doubt, most are social security scroungers on a 3 week piss up on the SS grant they mananged to swindle the government out of. It would not take a lot to be richer than them would it? :o

You never answered my previous question. Have you ever been with 'one of these girls?'

Well as far as the British sex tourists go I have no doubt, most are social security scroungers on a 3 week piss up on the SS grant they mananged to swindle the government out of. It would not take a lot to be richer than them would it? :D

You never answered my previous question. Have you ever been with 'one of these girls?'

I'm sure he has. He claimed that he banged a few in Japan, but never paid. :o

500 a day in Girlie Drinks

"tips" at 1500 a day

That's generous, you wouldn't catch me tipping 1500 a day

Umm, I was using a euphamism, less than 1,500 for a "tip" would put you in the "Cheapie-Charlie" stakes.

but.... up to you

:D

why...beerbar fine bt.200 plus tip bt.800 is about the going rate, at a go go's its bt.500 plus tip bt.1,000, so it still would be bt.1,500 per day, unless he goes for a girl or two :o

if he wants to go cheap charlies, stay at the apex, bt.400, buy happy hours beers at bt.45, plus bt.1,000 per girl, still would need about bt.4-5,000 a day :D

but then last night at soi 33 in bkk, i paid bt.1,500 barfine, l/t bt.2,000, hotel away from home bt.1,000, drinks bt.6,000, so about bt.10,000 just for a night out, if i go to cm2, riva's or spassos, you can double that :D

in pattaya its easy to spend bt.10,000 on a quality night :D

so its horses for causes :D

I'm sure he has. He claimed that he banged a few in Japan, but never paid. 

9-11 Club in Rarapongi - the only way you would miss out there for free is if you didn't go.

I thought you had to "tip" the girls, and I was telling them all to get lost. Wasn't until I asked a friend - its all free. :o

9-11 Club in Rarapongi - the only way you would miss out there for free is if you didn't go.

I thought you had to "tip" the girls, and I was telling them all to get lost. Wasn't until I asked a friend - its all free. :D

yeah....i like to know how much the chit was :o

[

Oh I get it...........it's terrible to pay for the services,but ok to steal it from them.

Mind you in the bobo's previous post he said he went to Herson School,Ramsgate.

He couldn't have done. No-one would admit to going there,you're straight on the police file if you attended that school.

Sorry I made a mistake. No-one with any intellegence would admit to going there.

Sorry. Another mistake. No-one with any intellegence would have been there.

If ever a school has spawned the type of social layabouts the good doctor refers to then it's Herson

I thought you had to "tip" the girls, and I was telling them all to get lost. Wasn't until I asked a friend - its all free. :D

yeah....i like to know how much the chit was :D

Umm, Umm, not sure, the boss produced the plastic, but I heard that for 15 of us having a "big one" it a very big bill > $5,000 USD. Mind you thats about $350 USD for a very big long night.

Funny as I was wandering out in Daylight, I had this pretty Scottish girl come and ask me to go home with her, "I havn't had a western man in 3 months - I need one now" The amount I had to drink that night, I was in no condition for any of that sillyness. :o

Absolutely, The 911 club in Roppongi, 800 Yen a bottle of beer, approx 300 baht for a small beer.

But as you say, it's all free after that, Roppongi is ok, none of this 1 am closing crap. :o

[

Oh I get it...........it's terrible to pay for the services,but ok to steal it from them.

Mind you in the bobo's previous post he said he went to Herson School,Ramsgate.

He couldn't have done. No-one would admit to going there,you're straight on the police file if you attended that school.

Sorry I made a mistake. No-one with any intellegence would admit to going there.

Sorry. Another mistake. No-one with any intellegence would have been there.

If ever a school has spawned the type of social layabouts the good doctor refers to then it's Herson

haha....Thought Herson has a reputation, alas I was only there a few months, then I was off to Sunny Brixham in Devon, I was in a childrens home in St Peters, Broadstairs, hence the Herson stretch. :D

Edited by Doctor John