F A Cup

keithsimmonds

was last nights game on true with english commentary then?

Not TRUE, (it was on thai channel 3, 11.15pm sat.) Thai commentary or live from inside the ground in English. :D

Kan one ask a question here? When you go to a ground to watch a football match do you also get a commentary then? :D

Thank you 'samuibeachcomber' for tonights game and time on thai channel 7 :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

stayed at home and am watching it on my malaysian star sports

:D

So who gets to wear blue at Wembley? Nobody?

Well done Everton!!

(Up yours, Man U. :D )

Both teams will lin-up in blue. I understand there will be a coin-toss at the start. Losers have to run back into the dressing room and change. :o

Not TRUE, (it was on thai channel 3, 11.15pm sat.) Thai commentary or live from inside the ground in English. :D

Kan one ask a question here? When you go to a ground to watch a football match do you also get a commentary then? :D

Yours truly,

you know much to my surprise i flicked over from thai channel 7 and lo and behold true were showing on channel 61,english commentary,but even thai 7 had english commentary too,i wonder why true did not seem to advertise that they were showing?

Yours truly,

you know much to my surprise i flicked over from thai channel 7 and lo and behold true were showing on channel 61,english commentary,but even thai 7 had english commentary too,i wonder why true did not seem to advertise that they were showing?

It was advertised all week on True Sports - a running scroll along the bottom of the screen, first in Thai then in English.

• 3 weeks later...
In case you are interested - in this month's UBC guide - there is a note in Thai saying they have secured the rights to the FA CUP in Thailand until 2012 I believe.

Yes and "TOT" (must be read and understud in Thai btw) is the provider via its Telecom...nistic ways :).

TOT's team in Thailnad is Kanchanaburi FC.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D