What Is Your Favourite Smell

pautai

i am surprised that this topic hasnt raised a good response after all BKK must give your nasal passages a good workout , so many conflicting smells that you wont find in the sanitised european streets where strong smells are very rare . Your hooter must be struggling to seperate and ID all those pongs ,maybe your database of smells cant cope.

But the smell at the airport is kinda welcoming and unique ..

I don't think this topic will last very long either. At least we can gauge the type of members we have on this forum...  :o

P.S. If your post has disappeared, it's because it was disgusting crap. Any more like that and you'll be instantly banned.

RDN Have you fallen asleep ? Pay attention to the content of the forum or else I will ban you, from passing judgement on my comments .

'view new posts' it might open your eyes.

I don't think this topic will last very long either. At least we can gauge the type of members we have on this forum...   :o

P.S. If your post has disappeared, it's because it was disgusting crap. Any more like that and you'll be instantly banned.

RDN Have you fallen asleep ? Pay attention to the content of the forum or else I will ban you, from passing judgement on my comments .

No need to wake him up........................some of the comments have been most amusing :D

I don't think this topic will last very long either. At least we can gauge the type of members we have on this forum...  :o

Baiting moderators is not a good idea pie boy. You are mistaken if you think I read every post on every topic in every forum. I don't. The two posts I deleted on page one of this topic were about the smell of shit and farts. That's why they got deleted. Winding me up will get you deleted.

I like the incense most of the time......walking down my soi in the morning Ifind it wafts past from someones small spirit house where offereings have been made in the morning....

I love the smell of those garlands they hang on the car mirrors ......

That freshly powdered bod.............

I love the smell of moo ping in the morning.......