Football Players Wanted

mrtoad

We enter a team every month in the Bangkok Vets league, which is for players 35 years and over. We are currently looking for a couple more players, so If you fancy a game on the 3rd of May drop me a PM.

We enter a team every month in the Bangkok Vets league, which is for players 35 years and over. We are currently looking for a couple more players, so If you fancy a game on the 3rd of May drop me a PM.

I'm almost old enough but if i were to play i'd get found out, and not be able to tell people how good i was at football when i was a kid without being called a bullsh7tter.

The joys of being able to exaggerate how good i was at football to people that never knew me as a kid means a lot to me.

I was brilliant and the older i get the better i was!

I'm almost old enough but if i were to play i'd get found out, and not be able to tell people how good i was at football when i was a kid without being called a bullsh7tter.

The joys of being able to exaggerate how good i was at football to people that never knew me as a kid means a lot to me.

Well, if you are nearly 35 then it's not a problem, as we are able to declare underage players.

were it in chiang mai toady i'd be all over it. well, after july anyway.

Stevie, you should pop down to Bangkok some time and go out for beers with the footie lot, and then you can play on the Sunday!! :o

were it in chiang mai toady i'd be all over it. well, after july anyway.

Stevie, you should pop down to Bangkok some time and go out for beers with the footie lot, and then you can play on the Sunday!! :o

i keep meaning to do that anyway mate and i might even be in BKK at the back end of may. we'll see.

Well, if you are nearly 35 then it's not a problem, as we are able to declare underage players.

Im coming to BKK from Pattaya on the 4th for a few days so i wouldnt miss the Hatton fight (3rd May), but im possibly/probably going to be living in BKK shortly for 6 months of the year once i get a job offshore sorted, i'd definitely be interested in playing for a team when settled, i'll send you a pm when im settled there.

mygosh

am I the only one who wouldnt belong in the 'vets' age group??? :D

no wonder. they all whinge so much :o

now it all makes sense to me :D and I will be more tolerant :D

im coming to bkk in june but i slipped 3 discs in my neck in janaury so im not sure if id be ok..im also grossly unfit.....althought i was once the top goal scorer for every team i played for...thats about 4 and won local indoor titles in 5 a side

you are overqualified.

A few old lads have expressed interest.

Gerry, used to be a cracking goal scorer, you may have heard of him, Gerry Hatrick, mainly plays on the wing at Bumrungrad these days.

Theres also big Al. Al Zheimer he's forgot what his best position is though. :o

Any Nationality?

A true Hammer here, and also a Yeovil Town lad, looking for a game.

Where in Somerset u from?

From the ex sloping pitch city, Yeovil.

House near Westlands.

Used to go to Westfield

Know the area, lived in Wells for a while, and also Bruton.

Will see you at the net one in June.

I stayed in MidSummer Norton years ago(briefly) as i was working in Paulton(i think thats the spelling) Probably about 1995. Wasnt there too long .

Midsomer Norton, strange place there. :) Yep, it's Paulton, they have a fairly reasonable footie team as well.

Got on the piss in town and decided to get a taxi home. :) Not many cabs about. So in my drunken state. i thought i'd walk. I walked for a long time thumbing. Hoping to get a cab. Eventually one stopped. He says. You're lucky, i'm the only cab on tonight. :D :D Strange place indeed.

Got on the piss in town and decided to get a taxi home. :) Not many cabs about. So in my drunken state. i thought i'd walk. I walked for a long time thumbing. Hoping to get a cab. Eventually one stopped. He says. You're lucky, i'm the only cab on tonight. :D :D Strange place indeed.

Your luck you didn't end up being shagged. :D Think of the film Hot Fuzz (filmed in Wells), and you get the sort of place that Midsomer Norton is.