African Grey/great Dane Wanted

Falcon

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere that I might be able to buy a baby African grey parrot and also would anyone know anyone that either breeds or is able to supply a Great Dane puppy in Bangkok or pretty much anywhere in thailand that i can drive to from Bangkok?

Thanks and regards,

Falcon

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere that I might be able to buy a baby African grey parrot and also would anyone know anyone that either breeds or is able to supply a Great Dane puppy in Bangkok or pretty much anywhere in thailand that i can drive to from Bangkok?

Thanks and regards,

Falcon

hi Falcon, i have a 3 year old harlequin great dane and got him from Annakennel near to Ayuttaya.

they have a website which you can google for as i cannot put on here

they are kennel club registered, his name is Pisit.

i found him to be very knowledgable and we are very happy with Pinto

tell him we sent you

best wishes

timekeeper

Hi,

Thanks both of you for your replies, I will certainly look them both up. We used to have a beautiful blue Great Dane (she sadly died at 13 yrs old), best dogs in the world in our opinion and before we moved to Thailand we had an African Grey Parrot, his talking was fantastic.

Anyway, thanks again and best wishes to you both,

Falcon

Thanks both of you for your replies, I will certainly look them both up. We used to have a beautiful blue Great Dane (she sadly died at 13 yrs old), best dogs in the world in our opinion and before we moved to Thailand we had an African Grey Parrot, his talking was fantastic.

Falcon

Today was a very sad day for me...I am moving to Thailand in a month and had to rehome my parrots...2 conures and an African grey.

Are you sure a dog and bird are a good match...or dinner for the dog. I'm actually very serious about this.

I watched the video in a previous post, but couldn't find any such website.

Falcon

Today was a very sad day for me...I am moving to Thailand in a month and had to rehome my parrots...2 conures and an African grey.

Are you sure a dog and bird are a good match...or dinner for the dog. I'm actually very serious about this.

I watched the video in a previous post, but couldn't find any such website.

My Thai wife and myself are moving full time, once i sell my Business, i have a blue and gold Macaw, i want to bring him to Thailand, do you know the rules, is this possible, asked in previous posts but not much info.

Here is the Website, of Mr Somchoi, African Greys for sale.

http://www.thaimarketcenter.com/ecommerce/somchai/

Although it is not recommended, I bought my African Grey from Chatuchak and no problems at all. I think you would be better off buying from a farm or something though.

To the poster worried about dogs with birds, I have 5 cats, a dog, and my African grey. They all stay in the same part of the house and believe it or not, they are all best friends. They all stay in the same room, play together ect. Ive never had any problems with my cats/dogs with the parrot. Maybe its just my animals that are extra calm... Almost 2 years now of all playing together and no problems at all...