How Do Thai Males Do It?

dave9988

I'm saying that Thai girls WANT to be tricked, but Thai guys are way better at it than we could ever be. They make it very difficult for the girl to check up on them and probably question their love for even trying.

Not every Thai guy, but in general, they are "sweet mouths" with no limits on how low they will sink. That is why they can have a half dozen wives as well as visiting the massage parlor regularly. :o

My wife refers to these 'sweet mouths' and Thai men in general as 'boosh*t' - she got her fill of being dumped on and swore off of them completely. Their loss, my gain. My past mistakes taught me to be good to good women. One reaps what one sows.

On the other hand, if you can get away with it.... :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you rephrase and ask whether fidelity and cheating exist in thai society, of course that is not something I can deny

but to talk about fidelity and cheating being part of thai culture is something i have to refute. or that it is something that is accepted, again something I have to disagree with

I can understand your sentiment, but I do believe Thais are more inclined to have adventures on the side than other countries I'm familiar with. Take for example the Philippines or just about any Western country; if you say you're married and have kids then any kind of flirtation ends right then and there. In Thailand however if anything it'll encourage the flirtation if not immediate then in the very short term. I see this time and again. Now, do Thai people ACCEPT that their partner has a fling on the side: no way, by and large, unless it's a severely unequal relationship. But are they more open to having a fling themselves: absolutely, and that goes for both men and women. (No, not all men and women)

Most arent foolish enough to think that there gonna get away with it for long, its dam_n hard work to keep 2 at once bro, be careful what you wish for you may just get it.. If your dead set on having a full time chick on the side you better never let her know where you live, work or hang out normaly, get a second sim card with a seperate phone number, only use cash,

Did anyone read the original post? It's not about having a relationship on the side, the OP has a highly jealous partner who gives him the third degree and waterboarding when he as much as wants to go have a drink with a friend! All the other stuff such as if he actually 'strays' is nice banter but not the issue the original poster raised: How to have some time for male bonding, having drinks and hitting the bars when having a highly jealous and suspicious spouse. I bet that's not a scenario many here are too unfamiliar with??

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

In an attempt to get back on topic, a reply to the original post:

If I go out at night, my Thai significant other will ask where I am going. Do Thai males gf's and wife's do the same? Do they not answer? Do they lie about where they are going?

Thai men, being by and large in relationships with sometimes very jealous Thai women, are largely in the same boat you are, and most people on this forum are.

My advise would be not to lie. Lying is for losers. You say what the deal is and where you're going. Any more questions really means that the real topic is not you having some beers with friends but an unreasonable jealousy/insecurity problem with your spouse. That needs addressing. Don't get into huge conversations answering every single ridiculous scenario she comes up with.

Personally, I leave it with the explanation that as a foreigner in Thailand, and working 9-5, I sometimes need to get away from it all and have a drink with other male farang friends. That's true, that's acceptable, that's not something she should be denying you. If she does, then that needs addressing.

And in regards to second wives and giks, that would take even more time away from your partner. How do you get away with it so to speak?

The point is not 'getting away with it', the point is that in a healthy relationship both partners are honest, respect each other, and have some tolerance for the hobbies of the other.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I know quite a few Thai Girls whose 'Boyfriend/Husband' Cheated on them , usually when the girl was pregnant. I've heard the same story time & time again. I think its unlikely Its a 'story' because the girls have nothing to gain by telling me. What I do know is eventually they pulled themselves away from the 'Booshit' Thai man and sought a Farang. I suspect Farangs cheat just as much as Thai's . If your wife loves you she ain't likely to accept it and will probably pull herself away from you the 'booshit' Farang in time.

Take up Golf as previously mentioned and use your hand and some imagination because its a slippery slope. ...... :o

for 2000 baht i will turn up anywhere in Bangkok and pretend to be your wide eyed cousin/nephew/ friend of family passing through thailand for the first time on a round the world trip having just finished uni back home.

All you have to do is tell your wife/girlfriend that you have been asked to show me around a bit and that it's something you can't really get out of.

I can turn up at your place and back the story up.

This should buy you at least 5 nights over a two week period out on the town without your special lady worrying too much.

P.M me if your interested.

:o

for 2000 baht i will turn up anywhere in Bangkok and pretend to be your wide eyed cousin/nephew/ friend of family passing through thailand for the first time on a round the world trip having just finished uni back home.

All you have to do is tell your wife/girlfriend that you have been asked to show me around a bit and that it's something you can't really get out of.

I can turn up at your place and back the story up.

This should buy you at least 5 nights over a two week period out on the town without your special lady worrying too much.

P.M me if your interested.

:D

OK! But....do you have a work permit? :o

teach me, please somebody.

here is how it works with my lady.

Oh, hey, is it 9:30 already? I just remembered Dan wanted to get a drink.

Where?

The Peninsula Hotel.

Is his wife coming?

No, he just wanted it to be us.

Why?

I don't know.

Are you going to cheat on me?

Ah, No.

Why didn't you just meet Dan when you went out earlier today?

The bar does not open until night time.

Do you love me?

Yes.

I forgot what the bar looks like. Can you take a photo of it for me? And please get a cocktail napkin with the Hotel's name.

Why don't you trust me?

Should I trust you?

Yes.

Its too late for your brother, you have to establish the "rules" in the first few months of being together and show her its normal for you to be gone out all night and get angry if questioned about it in the morning.

You cant change the rules after you have been together for months, doesnt work. Too bad, youd better be faithful

there's always a chance of her catching you and leaving you. if you think its worth it to cheat or you wont get caught, then do it. why not? i've done it, got caught many times and the girl just hung on tighter and got more jealous. seems like she wanted me more, the more i cheated. i even got caught with a girl in my bed and she demanded that the girl went home so she could stay with me. you gotta find the ones that really really love you, or don't have the self esteem to leave you.

listen to more rap music, Dave.

every issue here is covered in jut about every rap song.

I suggest you listen to "12 king pimp commandments" by Necro

Lyrics:

A king pimp's been here for years representin'

There's rules to this shit I'll break down a lesson

Step by step

Like a booklet for you to sweat

And try to apply

To make yourself fly

No. 1: must be strong in mind and spirit

When idiots talk inferior shit

Brush it off when you hear it

Never fear it

Don't put a knife to a broad

Cause the penis is mightier than the sword

Peep the metaphor

You'll find more

Cats invaded your crib with nickel-plated

38's imitatin' Satan you wouldn't be intimidated

You must play past the devils trickery

Prison, liquor and hits of E

Nicotine and chicks with V.D.

No. 2: must control seven or eight cun_ts at once

A freak for each day of the week, the eight is a lottery stunt

Must handle them with cleverness, kindness, shrewdness

Intelligence but never with an iron-fist

No. 3: only fuc_k with a bitch when you're both clickin'

Sparrows don't fly with eagle, peacocks can't strut with chickens

4: must withstand all criticism

Cause a man whose wife is gettin' pimped doesn't understand her sippin'

jizzm

It's a profitable business to rationalize into cynicism

That it's wrong but it isn't

No. 5: never let a female be equal with you

Equal right's a fantasy it will come back to normal soon

Refuse to have oral-sex with your woman unless you choose

Do not accept: if you do me, I'll do you

She was put on earth to serve men

She may enjoy a cuntlick, but deep down she'll loose respect for you then

Only animals you see lickin' sex organs are dogs and cats

Females know, during their period cun_ts are filthy like rats

6: you'll use violence in self-defense

To protect yourself, friends, family, women and what you possess

No. 7: never strike a bitch with a pipe or a knife

Only strike 'em to shock 'em back to reality's light

Toss a bottle at her, hit her with a golf club

Break a mirror over her head but never make her draw blood

You can start flippin'

Grippin' her like a victim

But never start hittin'

This is called the king pimp's whippin'

No. 8: since cleanliness is next to godliness

You must keep your hygiene clean regardless

A shower a day'll do and keep your physical being

In the best condition possible it could be in

No. 9: you're never stingy, greedy, thrifty or cheap

When it comes to you and your peeps

You owe yourself the best treats

No. 10: never sweat when a bitch leaves you knowing

The story of a man's life, a bitch coming and one going

They come better the next time

They only make room for a higher grade bitch, the next one is always a

better kind

11: you're only expected to keep a woman a term of four years unless

You're fortunate enough to get re-elected

And if she leaves before her term is up, she faked it

Cause she wasn't ready for a king pimp anyway, kid

Let her fuc_k with the other 51 pimp-types, they're better for her

Welfare pimp, blind pimp, dumb pimp etcetera

12: there's leaders and followers

A king pimp never follows a hollow-headed dick swallower

Or a trick equipped with a wallet full of dollars

Even a scholar

Of Cabala doesn't get followed

The only one that got it like that solid is god, kid

Cause he's brolicy, understands every topic on how a pimp rocks shit

Follow these rules, you'll have mad D-cups and A-cups

Bitches runnin' around butt naked with pretty make-up

The respect these bitches will have for you will be sacred

Slut, pay up

I'll put your fuc_kin' head in the toilet, wake up!

The 12 king pimp commandments

No doubt

Respect it

It's pimp gator

All you pimps all over the earth

Rock with this

issan girls perhaps?

my girlfriend is from bangkok. I was around her friends too sometimes when we went out because I was staying there for 4 months or so. We didn't go to all the bars all the old western guys go to, we didn't sit with them, we didn't sit with the bar girls, we didn't get to know any issan girls there. When we went to the club or any place, we would be with her friends from bangkok and other 'normal' people from bangkok; 18-25 year olds, living in bangkok all their life, some uni students, some not, some graduated, some working..

basically, what i'm trying to say is - your story might happen with issan girls or other thai girls who have been pampered so much with money and expensive things, but for 'normal' thai girls (from my experience) like <deleted> would that happen.. NO CHANCE. If i was caught like that i would be sent packing - just like in WESTERN CULTURE.

edit: just read the whole topic. To the guy who created this thread - you are a joke.

Nah its not like that at all, my friends that do this (both Thai and falang) are in their 20's or 30's and are goodlooking and charming..... the girls are Bangkok girls. I'm not saying it's wide spread, but I've been told a few stories like that where the girl was upset but stayed with the guy and was just concerned that her friends would find out.

My take is that Thai guys just automatically lie without thinking about it. They say exactly what the girl wants to hear and they are both happy. :D

Seems not likely. First off, its very easy to check to see if someone is lying. There has to be a desire from the Thai lady to not care. Or to pretend not to care.

In most cases it also should be no problem where you are going, so why would it not be possible to tell your girlfriend? If you really have to be unfaithful or do stuff where you know it would matter to her or hurt her, then you should be either clever enough to never get caught or not be in that relationship in the first place. The latter would be the moral correct and better choice.

Yes. Obviously I am talking about those places. And yes, I don't want to have lie about it or sneak around or feel paranoid. Honestly, I would much prefer permission.

Be a man and dont seek "permission".

Why should she give you permission? Will u give her permission to do something what you want to do?

Be discreet and do the things, without letting her know. or dont do it at all at first place. :o

Thais lie... duh, just like falangs, I watch them both play the same game with women (my Thai and falang guy friends).

My friend (falang) got caught red handed literally with another woman in his room twice (2 different girlfriends) both times they cried... then asked him if HE was going to dump THEM... he said no and that he thought SHE would break up with HIM... she said no... just dont let my friends find out and embarass me. NOT THE SAME AS WESTERN CULTURE AT ALL.

issan girls perhaps?

my girlfriend is from bangkok. I was around her friends too sometimes when we went out because I was staying there for 4 months or so. We didn't go to all the bars all the old western guys go to, we didn't sit with them, we didn't sit with the bar girls, we didn't get to know any issan girls there. When we went to the club or any place, we would be with her friends from bangkok and other 'normal' people from bangkok; 18-25 year olds, living in bangkok all their life, some uni students, some not, some graduated, some working..

basically, what i'm trying to say is - your story might happen with issan girls or other thai girls who have been pampered so much with money and expensive things, but for 'normal' thai girls (from my experience) like <deleted> would that happen.. NO CHANCE. If i was caught like that i would be sent packing - just like in WESTERN CULTURE.

edit: just read the whole topic. To the guy who created this thread - you are a joke.

You've obviously never met my Isaan girl. She'd send me packing with my balls in my mouth. Man....which Isaan girls you hangin' with? :o

If you are old enough to have a girl friend and you have to ask a bunch of guys and gals how to cheat on her don't go there it will not work and more than likely you will get caught. Cheating and lying seems to be one of those thing we start developing at a young age and by the time we have a girl friend we really care about and donot want to hurt our skills at lying and cheating are honed to such a fine edge she will never find out and be hurt.

Sorry Dave I think you are a loser.

there's always a chance of her catching you and leaving you. if you think its worth it to cheat or you wont get caught, then do it. why not? i've done it, got caught many times and the girl just hung on tighter and got more jealous. seems like she wanted me more, the more i cheated. i even got caught with a girl in my bed and she demanded that the girl went home so she could stay with me. you gotta find the ones that really really love you, or don't have the self esteem to leave you.

Ummm, could it be that she was worried about losing your money? :D

"you gotta find the ones that really really love you, or don't have the self esteem to leave you" Yes, that could be another reason, but does that make you feel proud??? :o

Thai women favour western men because they are weak,and can be manipulated, ( and milked dry ) thai men do not tolerate this and are much more confident with their women, if there is a problem or their woman falls out of line they just shout "NEXT " whereas the farang sucks up and makes the most of the mistake he has got involved with, just an assumption of course :o

^

Thai women prefer farangs because [deleted - MiG16].

The notion that "if there is a problem or their woman falls out of line they just shout "NEXT ", sums this attitude up perfectly.

If treating women well means we are 'weak' then so be it, just call me a sensitive new-age guy :o

Of course she wants love and security, who doesn't? Don't forget that Thai women walking out with 'farang' have to endure plenty of verbal abuse from local menfolk [profanity removed], so it's not easy for them.

When you think about it, allowing her to impose her culture on you, makes you much stronger than trying to impose your culture on her. It doesn't mean you accept everything automatically, just accept you can't change her ingrained cultural habits and beliefs overnight. Accept, then guide... :D

^

Thai women prefer farangs because Thai men [deleted]

The notion that "if there is a problem or their woman falls out of line they just shout "NEXT ", sums this attitude up perfectly.

If treating women well means we are 'weak' then so be it, just call me a sensitive new-age guy :D

Of course she wants love and security, who doesn't? Don't forget that Thai women walking out with 'farang' have to endure plenty of verbal abuse from local menfolk [profanity removed], , so it's not easy for them.

When you think about it, allowing her to impose her culture on you, makes you much stronger than trying to impose your culture on her. It doesn't mean you accept everything automatically, just accept you can't change her ingrained cultural habits and beliefs overnight. Accept, then guide... :D

Oh wow..what other 'enlightened' advice did your group of Thai female uni grads pass onto about all of Thailand? :o

^

Thai women prefer farangs because Thai men [deleted]

If treating women well means we are 'weak' then so be it, just call me a sensitive new-age guy :D

Of course she wants love and security, who doesn't? Don't forget that Thai women walking out with 'farang' have to endure plenty of verbal abuse from local menfolk [profanity removed], so it's not easy for them.

Oh wow..what other 'enlightened' advice did your group of Thai female uni grads pass onto about all of Thailand? :D

But he obviously believes it, along with "Thai women walking out with 'farang' have to endure plenty of verbal abuse from local menfolk [profanity removed], "

Perhaps it happens in private, but I've never heard it in public.

Meanwhile, he can "Accept, then guide" :o

Leave him to his delusions. :D

derogatory remarks against any person or group is against forum rules, and even if you say so claiming someone else told you such a thing, this is still not acceptable on thaivisa

any such attempt, in whatever form, and the poster will be given a warning.

also, soliciting of any kind is not allowed. :o

My father in law doesn't go to a bar, he drinks at home and spends almost 100% of his time with his wife, same as a lot of folk here from what I have seen in the last few months..

If want to go out, to get some space, fair enough, try and explain that to her.

But if its to cheat and you're jelous of thai mens ability to do so, why on earth did you get married ? Sorry its not a critism of you but a question? I'm 42 and got married because I wanted to settle down, start a family before it was too late, I enjoyed my fun and freedom for a LONG time.

I can understand your sentiment, but I do believe Thais are more inclined to have adventures on the side than other countries I'm familiar with. Take for example the Philippines or just about any Western country; if you say you're married and have kids then any kind of flirtation ends right then and there.

to my dislike, i can quote way too many personal experiences to refute that claim. :o

and I dont think im all that exceptional that would warranty these western men to suddenly depart from their values? to me it would say that it is something they do without much thought.

so how does that make thais, or western any more or less inclined to fidelity?

there maybe some difference in the way its done. but thats all.

I can understand your sentiment, but I do believe Thais are more inclined to have adventures on the side than other countries I'm familiar with. Take for example the Philippines or just about any Western country; if you say you're married and have kids then any kind of flirtation ends right then and there.

to my dislike, i can quote way too many personal experiences to refute that claim. :o

and I dont think im all that exceptional that would warranty these western men to suddenly depart from their values? to me it would say that it is something they do without much thought.

so how does that make thais, or western any more or less inclined to fidelity?

there maybe some difference in the way its done. but thats all.

Agree. Most Western men would give up fidelity without a thought if they thought they could get away with it.

The difference is that most Western women would not be interested in a married man. (An affair possibly, but they wouldn't target him as a b/f or for marriage) Thai women on the other hand (of a certain class) would not care. They would go for the chance of any 'wealthy' farang. Whether he was married or not, would be unimportant to their chance of getting a better life.

if you rephrase and ask whether fidelity and cheating exist in thai society, of course that is not something I can deny

but to talk about fidelity and cheating being part of thai culture is something i have to refute. or that it is something that is accepted, again something I have to disagree with

I can understand your sentiment, but I do believe Thais are more inclined to have adventures on the side than other countries I'm familiar with. Take for example the Philippines or just about any Western country; if you say you're married and have kids then any kind of flirtation ends right then and there. In Thailand however if anything it'll encourage the flirtation if not immediate then in the very short term. I see this time and again. Now, do Thai people ACCEPT that their partner has a fling on the side: no way, by and large, unless it's a severely unequal relationship. But are they more open to having a fling themselves: absolutely, and that goes for both men and women. (No, not all men and women)

Most arent foolish enough to think that there gonna get away with it for long, its dam_n hard work to keep 2 at once bro, be careful what you wish for you may just get it.. If your dead set on having a full time chick on the side you better never let her know where you live, work or hang out normaly, get a second sim card with a seperate phone number, only use cash,

Did anyone read the original post? It's not about having a relationship on the side, the OP has a highly jealous partner who gives him the third degree and waterboarding when he as much as wants to go have a drink with a friend! All the other stuff such as if he actually 'strays' is nice banter but not the issue the original poster raised: How to have some time for male bonding, having drinks and hitting the bars when having a highly jealous and suspicious spouse. I bet that's not a scenario many here are too unfamiliar with??

umm... are you sure you read the first 5 or 6 of the op's posts maybe take a few minute and re read them..... :o

If I go out at night, my Thai significant other will ask where I am going. Do Thai males gf's and wife's do the same? Do they not answer? Do they lie about where they are going? Everyone always talks about how Thai males have multiple women and how Thai women accept this as a part of being in a relationship with a Thai male, but I have never gotten even the faintest hint from my lady that its ok or acceptable. I don't want to have to lie about where I am going or be paranoid of being caught. I really just want to know how Thai males handle it. I am not comfortable enough with any Thai males in real life to ask them directly. I really want to start taking advantage of this aspect of Thai culture but as farang I suppose I am lost at how it works. Do wife's and gf's really not ask where you are going at 9:30 pm or why your phone magically turns off for an hour and a half during this time?

And in regards to second wives and giks, that would take even more time away from your partner. How do you get away with it so to speak?

Thanks.

Don't be fooled..they don't.

I know of two Thais who thought they were putting something over on their wife. They were both caught, and are now divorced (or at least not living with their ex partner). Don't believe all the cr@p you hear about "Mia Nois" on the street. Some Thais get away with it for a while, but most are eventually caught at it. And their wifves are no more forgiving than Farang women are in the same situation.

When I originally "hooked up" with my Thai Girlfriend, she made it very clear. If I ever fooled around with another woman, she told me to make sure it was really good. Because if she caught me, she would make sure it was physically impossible after she was through.

I just say I'm going out or get her to drop me off. If she wants to know I'll tell her. She doesn't often and what time I come home is up to me.

What a man!!!

That's why Thai women are far better than Western women. Once they understand that the man is the boss and can do whatever he wants, they accept it. Bloody Western women think they are equal partners in a relationship!! :o