Looking For A Nightclub....

Mike021

My wife and I (both western) are looking for a nightclub/disco in Pattaya that is not full of just working girls, although we have no problem with Marine, Insomnia etc etc we where thinking where do other western girls / couples dance the night away? No problem with local girls in the place just looking for a club like you get on Samui, lots of travelers/holiday makers dancing the night away amongst the locals (who are admittedly on the whole looking for some action). Tatanium in bangkok would be a good example of what we are looking for.

cheers,

My wife and I (both western) are looking for a nightclub/disco in Pattaya that is not full of just working girls, although we have no problem with Marine, Insomnia etc etc we where thinking where do other western girls / couples dance the night away? No problem with local girls in the place just looking for a club like you get on Samui, lots of travelers/holiday makers dancing the night away amongst the locals (who are admittedly on the whole looking for some action). Tatanium in bangkok would be a good example of what we are looking for.

cheers,

Try MIX at the Bali High Pier they have 2 separate discos R&B and Tecno, 1st floor above Starbucks, mainly westerners go there.

Thats about it though in Pattaya.

Its Pattaya and Bangkok every club ive ever been too where farangs go is full of freelancers, always think its a strange decision for western couples to go to Pattaya unless swinging is on the agenda.

Edited by sanmiguel

cheers,

Try MIX at the Bali High Pier they have 2 separate discos R&B and Tecno, 1st floor above Starbucks, mainly westerners go there.

Thanks had a great time in MIXX last night, just need to decide if we head back there tonight of try somewhere else.

cheers,

Thanks had a great time in MIXX last night, just need to decide if we head back there tonight of try somewhere else.

MIXX had the same ratio of working girls as Lucifer and Insomnia last time i went there...

Not having a pop whats the difference if there are working girls in the clubs?

Surely they don't harm anyone? :)

I know, if anything I'd want a place with a few of them buzzing around. Keeps it fresh and spicy.

That way at the end of the night if you haven't pulled and want a woman you can grab one and you're good to go :D

cheers,

Glad to hear you had a great time, the other clubs mentioned in this thread ie, Xzyte and Holywood are mainly suited for the Thais with a mixture of western & Thai music, the others in Walking St as you mentioned have already tried, so really Mix is your only option, but at least there you have the choice of two clubs in one.

My wife and I like to go out for a drink and would love to find a disco that actually plays middle of the road pop. Everything we have tried is techno, rap, house etc. My wife (farang) loves J Lo, Shakira, Lady GaGa, Britney etc but have never found a disco that plays that type of music. If, even on 1 day a week, anybody knows a disco that plays that type of music then please let me know.

My advice would be to try a part of Thailand that isn't full of working girls to start with ! As another poster said. I cannot understand why a couple want to go to a part of Thailand renowned for its sleaze? I suppose that some people thnk Pattaa is Thailand ? sad really !

cheers,

mixx club all the way mate - every time Ive been in there people only want to party - especially in the house room

Republica has just opened in walking street.....not very busy though as its still very new

Republica was already opened at Christmas last year. Not so new :)

Yes you are right but they only had half the club open......Renovations just finished in mid April and is in full operation :D

My advice would be to try a part of Thailand that isn't full of working girls to start with ! As another poster said. I cannot understand why a couple want to go to a part of Thailand renowned for its sleaze? I suppose that some people thnk Pattaa is Thailand ? sad really !

It is Thailand though. Also name me a town or city here where there aren't working girls.

:)

Yes I concure 100%..

It is Thailand though. Also name me a town or city here where there aren't working girls.

Try Chiangmai a great place and if there are bargirls here they are well hidden haven't seen any yet and been here 2 years.

Surely they don't harm anyone? :)

it is the thought of these women running around a lot of people decent people don't want to mix with thier kind or have them around making everyone feel dirty

Try Chiangmai a great place and if there are bargirls here they are well hidden haven't seen any yet and been here 2 years.

Really, I think you jest, or your wife reads your posts

Really, I think you jest, or your wife reads your posts

No she dosen't and no I have never seen a bargirl in Chiangmai not like Pattaya where they are in your face all the time. on every street and school yard. Makes you think that every woman in Pattaya is one and I would not be surprised.

No she dosen't and no I have never seen a bargirl in Chiangmai not like Pattaya where they are in your face all the time. on every street and school yard. Makes you think that every woman in Pattaya is one and I would not be surprised.

Are you for REAL? Do you mean you've never walked down Loy Kroh road in Chiang Mai, or anywhere along the moat in that general area? Every other place is a bar or a massage parlour. Girls work in bars. That is how they earn a living. Some girls in bars are for rent... but only if they enjoy the customer's company.

As far as I'm concerned the bar girls provide a very valuable service not found in more hypocritical countries.

Oh dear! You'll go far with that attitude. :)

:D

Are you sure? :)

Surely they don't harm anyone? :D

it is the thought of these women running around a lot of people decent people don't want to mix with thier kind or have them around making everyone feel dirty

What utter rubbish, that has to be one of the daftest comments i've read for a while.

"these" women are no worse than "those" people who look down on them.