Thai Hiso Girls Up To No Good On The Internet

ThaiEye

Original Thai Language story translated from Daily News with internet pictures at

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/2009/0...knickers?blog=8

Unbelievable! Hi-so websites now online full of young women with gorgeous bodies, long hair, really fair-skin who boast they come from well-to-do hi-class families are now selling their knickers over the Net.

To hide their identities however, the lasses hide their faces from the camera. Normal hi-so women have turned around and vented their anger at what they see as immoral behavior bent on destroying society and culture. Doctors have said it is just an odd sexual fetish.

Our investigative team has found that pupils, students, other youth and even working folk have been happily forwarding mail to each other of adverts for used knickers for sale. One forwarded mail our team uncovered was of one lass with a nice body and fair-skin (face hidden) who was selling not only her personal knickers collection, but also an array of other naughty items such as stockings and boots. Prices ranged from 400-3,000 Baht per piece.

After further investigation, our team found out that this young woman in particular was named Wan, 23 years of age, a graduate of a prestigious university in Chiang Mai province and currently worked as a secretary. Wan claimed she was from a well-to-do hi-so family who was only using the profits made from her used knickers trade to save up for a car. Wan was adamant that she only sold pieces of her clothing and not her body. Her email address is ......

Like Wan, most of the vendors post their phone numbers for a quick sales deal or chat with potential customers on MSN. You can't see any of their faces, but all the lasses reckon they are clean and good-looking – what you can see however, is that all the women have fit bodies. On top of just receiving the well-worn 'nice-smelling' knickers, customers also receive the added bonus of a free video clip of the garments actually being worn.

Dr Prithat, a psychologist in Chiang Mai, explained that this kind of fetish, originating in Japan, was new to Thailand. He said that "Even though the customers have a kind of mental disorder, they do not suffer from anything serious which needs treatment".

Well-known hi-so lass, Miss Nuanphan, told us that she had also received the email forwards and admitted to being totally shocked and asked herself "Are these vendors really Thai people?" She went on to explain that women like this were an embarrassment to the hi-so establishment and that they weren't right in the head.

Edited by Tywais

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair-skinned?

Bah, keep it.

Gimme a dusky Issan lass any day.

Give me a well-bronzed working class Thai woman anytime. They make more of a honest living than having to disguise their face over the Ineternet as some Thai Chinese hi-society hypocrits.

Fair-skinned?

Bah, keep it.

Gimme a dusky Issan lass any day.

Give me a well-bronzed working class Thai woman anytime. They make more of a honest living than having to disguise their face over the Ineternet as some Thai Chinese hi-society hypocrits.

Lol... and you guys can actually bag the light skinned ones if you wanted to? Ok sure. I will give a dark skinned girl a chance, but my girlfriends usually turn out light skinned, can't help it.

Selling used panties is a HUGE fetish in Japan, even bought a pair of stained ones for my friend as a joke while I was there, bought them in a sex toy store which they seem to have plenty of.

OH! and I wouldnt be surprised if they are just paying models to pretend they are selling the underwear, guaranteed its some guy running a business at the helm.

Edited by Sabum

You can find any weird thing on the internet if you want to. These girIs (or whoever is running it) is just taking advantage of a strange market niche'. Dont bIame them if there are wiIIing customers.

Dont think it reaIIy matters what country they are from..or, for that matter, their skin coIour. Funny how that seems to be the focus of this thread so far.

Not a bad business model, of course you would only need fit looking ladies for the initial photo session.

Then engage the somtam lady, the gardener and a couple of other odd aunts in the neighbourhood to wear the knickers to be sent, at a suitably affordable rate.

Everyone's a winner.

You can find any weird thing on the internet if you want to. These girIs (or whoever is running it) is just taking advantage of a strange market niche'. Dont bIame them if there are wiIIing customers.

Dont think it reaIIy matters what country they are from..or, for that matter, their skin coIour. Funny how that seems to be the focus of this thread so far.

You don't think it matters their skin colour? Or the fact that they are claiming to be from rich hi-so families as opposed to poor farm families? In Thailand ALL THIS MATTERS. The price would be way higher for the "hi-so" girls merchandise since its so much more rare, you can get the other variety easily and they all know that. Doesnt mean it's right but this is the way it is.

Not a bad business model, of course you would only need fit looking ladies for the initial photo session.

Then engage the somtam lady, the gardener and a couple of other odd aunts in the neighbourhood to wear the knickers to be sent, at a suitably affordable rate.

Everyone's a winner.

Once you've got the photos up you could get the whole family involved - Aunts, Uncles, Nephews, Cousins, Mum & Dad :)

Hi-So girl? These girls are to called Hi-so? Really weird...

I mean news..

Just young girls who got no sick buffaloes sell their personal stuffs, so they are Hi-so? haha..funny..

There are so many websites, farang chicks post their own sexy pics and whoever want to watch will have to pay.

Some chicks also send their used knickers to men who need.

OH! and I wouldnt be surprised if they are just paying models to pretend they are selling the underwear, guaranteed its some guy running a business at the helm.

Maybe. A handful of pretty models for the spam adverts, and then they probably have a manufacturing line all set up, the panties roll down the conveyor belt and machine sprays them with various substances based on the customer's order.

Glad I'm not into this particular fetish, this after all is LOS, what are the chances that the knickers are counterfeit and are supplied free to old crones to wear for a few hours before sale ? :)

Old news indeed. The Japanese have had the used underwear fetish for years and if I recall there used to be a used schoolgirl panties vending machine years ago.

The advert was originally taken from a Thai website Thaibrandname - the young lady in the add works in an office and mekes no claim to be 'Hi-So', claiming only that she needs money and she's not on the game.

As one of the guys in our office pointed out - the only evidence that we have this is a woman of the first order is the claims s/he(?) makes - perhaps sniffing the subject items might prove or disprove the claim.

As to 'Hi-So'

A) Like what is that anyway

B) What is the TV obsession with Hi-So

:) What is the TV obsession with Hi-So

2 nights ago I saw what may have been a hi-so girl with one of them stupid little rat like dogs girls put in their handbag to show off, and my obsession with her that lasted about 10 minutes was to coax a soi dog into the bar to eat the pointless little animal .... next time!

Edited by sanmiguel

The Hi-So girls think their s... doesn't smell, so they charge a high price.

But good luck to them if they have identified a market and are catering to it.

But beware the GFC - Grannies' Flannel Corsets.

Where's the guarantee that the panties have been worn by hi-so fair skineed girls?

Or in fact worn by anyone?

Splash a bit of urine (easily obtainable) on some panties, also splash some water on them and let them dry in a dark moist place, seeminlgy apropriate smell (used smell) would develop quickly and easily.

This goes on in a number of countries.  I read an article about a woman who did this in the US, and she said she washed them first after buying them, wore a number of pair at the same time, then slipped them into an envelope to mail to her customers.

This whole thing about "hiso" is strictly marketing. Most of my Thai friends are hiso, if you want to classify them, and all their daughters of driving age have cars.  Not one would need to sell panties at 400 baht a pair to purchase a car.  Mommy and daddy have bought them a car, and even if they had to pay for a new one themselves, all have been given rather high-paying jobs upon graduation from their universities.

Edited by bonobo

Where's the guarantee that the panties have been worn by hi-so fair skineed girls?

Or in fact worn by anyone?

Splash a bit of urine (easily obtainable) on some panties, also splash some water on them and let them dry in a dark moist place, seeminlgy apropriate smell (used smell) would develop quickly and easily.

The scent of urine is not what I would expect.

Perhaps the scent of a creature that lives in the sea.

Troll?

Girls from Hi-So families don't save up to buy cars. Daddy buys it for them (their real one). BMW, Merc, or if she is a really bad driver, a top of the range Honda. Most all will be badged by a RSBC thingamijig.

Hi-so girls don't work as secretaries in Chiang Mai. If the are working, it will be for an investment bank in BKK, at certain government departments known for being repositories for Hi-so children (you can tell by the number of late model european cars in the car park), or they will be running their own business, bankrolled by mum or dad.

And lastly, hi-so girls won't be resorting to common internet websites. Apparently quite a few 'invite only' networks about set up by the aristocracy both here and in the EU where hi-so people talk about things that they talk about.

Troll?

Girls from Hi-So families don't save up to buy cars. Daddy buys it for them (their real one). BMW, Merc, or if she is a really bad driver, a top of the range Honda. Most all will be badged by a RSBC thingamijig.

Hi-so girls don't work as secretaries in Chiang Mai. If the are working, it will be for an investment bank in BKK, at certain government departments known for being repositories for Hi-so children (you can tell by the number of late model european cars in the car park), or they will be running their own business, bankrolled by mum or dad.

And lastly, hi-so girls won't be resorting to common internet websites. Apparently quite a few 'invite only' networks about set up by the aristocracy both here and in the EU where hi-so people talk about things that they talk about.

Right on Samran.

People on TV have an obsession with "Hi-So", most farangs seem to think every other person on the street is hi-so. All they need is to have a normal job (non bar related) and slightly light skin :)

People go on about how they would never like a hi-so girlfriend etc.. But lets be honest, the main reason people say that kind of thing is that they wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of catching a real "hi-so" girl, especially when they are 20 years younger than themselves. :D

our team found out that this young woman in particular was named Wan, 23 years of age, a graduate of a prestigious university in Chiang Mai province and currently worked as a secretary. Wan claimed she was from a well-to-do hi-so family

If you believe this, then this is proof that many if not most farangs really don't understand Thai "hi-so" culture, and what "hi-so" really is...

:)

Ya ya I know it's translated from a Thai daily, but you know how journalists can exaggerate. Moreover, there are obviously many levels of "hi-so".

So I guess, this girl is "hi-so among the low-so"... Her friends must be thinking... wow, our friend Wan is so hi-so... she even became a secretary! :D

Edited by junkofdavid2

Troll?

Right on Samran.

People on TV have an obsession with "Hi-So", most farangs seem to think every other person on the street is hi-so. All they need is to have a normal job (non bar related) and slightly light skin :)

People go on about how they would never like a hi-so girlfriend etc.. But lets be honest, the main reason people say that kind of thing is that they wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of catching a real "hi-so" girl, especially when they are 20 years younger than themselves. :D

you are right, the definition of Hi-so for most punters on TV is any girl who isn't a bar-girl (ie girls with whom they don't stand a chance). But then again, the definition of luxury of many TV punters is a council flat, so I guess expecations are relative.

Simply, if they don't turn left when they board a plane, they ain't hi-so.

Several questions need answers. :D

Would a discerning panty buyer have redress if the seller turned out to be lo-so?

False advertising and all that - is one able to pursue a refund through the CPA?

What if it is really a hi-so girl, but mailing cheap roadside unbranded knickers? Is there a guideline for acceptable hi-so panty brands?

:)