Dvd To Vcd

stats

Dear all,

I really needs help on these,Perhap you guys out there could help me step by step on these DVD to VCD Procedure....

I have downloaded the DVD Decrypter on my Hardisk,These SOftware will copy the DVD Movie to my hardisk .....And my question is that how can i burn the DVD movies on my Harddrive to a Blank VCD so that i could play it on my vcd Player...

im using Neo Burn...

thank You all

Tyrus

Dear all,

I really needs help on these,Perhap you guys out there could help me step by step on these DVD to VCD Procedure....

I have downloaded the DVD Decrypter on my Hardisk,These SOftware will copy the DVD Movie to my hardisk .....And my question is that how can i burn the DVD movies on my Harddrive to a Blank VCD  so that i could play it on my vcd Player...

im using Neo Burn...

thank You all

Tyrus

Surely Neo Burn has got a "Help" menu?

A DVD usually has movies in the Mpeg2 format, and take up 4-8 GB of space. A VCD is in the Mpeg1 format, usually taking around 700mb of space. You'll first need to rip the movie to the HDD then use some program to convert the video to Mpeg1, then write to VCD using something like Nero. I don't know, but mayber there are tools that do the whole shebang in one step...

I'm not familiar with 'DVD decryptor', but to produce a VCD with nero, the video file has to be in avi or mpeg format. Is the file you have on your hard disk in one of these two formats ? Also, the movie will not fit onto a single disc, so you'll have to split video file into two or three little video files.

There are many programs to rip a DVD to VCD. Some easier to use than others.

Go to Pantip (or any IT mall in BKK) and look for those compilation CDs. The program names are like 1st DVD Copier or so .....

Just put a DVD in your DVD-ROM and a blank CD in your burner. If you don't have both of them, first copy the files to your hd and then burn them on a CD.

Edited by sniffdog

hmm, i'm proffesionnnalll on thiss hehe. I loved to encoded videos.

thing you need is ONLY ONE THING KRUB

it's so simple with this program it will convert in high quality or low quality as you wish krub.

get

TMPGenc 3 software man. then you can convert EVERY FORMAT to MPG1, MPG2 "SVCD" OR "VCD" or AVI. krub pom but you need to "SMART RIPPER" to rip the files from DVD to your hard disk. I like Smart Ripper 3.6. you can choose the files that you want to rip. :o

yours

Dorn