What's It To Be?

Shola

What would you rather do?........  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me, I've lived on KSR and only visited Pattaya a couple of times, one time of which I stayed at a lovely quite resort, called Sea, Sand, Sun (off season) so my choice is naturally biased, I'd spend a week in Pataya rather than one night on KSR!

I think the comparison is a bit off.. KSR is many things, but hardly a destination in itself; people stay there a couple of nights after arriving or while seeing the sights in Bangkok..

I think a more valid comparison would be Pattaya vs Had Rin beach on Ko Pha Ngan. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

I think the comparison is a bit off..  KSR is many things, but hardly a destination in itself; people stay there a couple of nights after arriving or while seeing the sights in Bangkok..

I think a more valid comparison would be Pattaya vs Had Rin beach on Ko Pha Ngan. :o 

Cheers,

Chanchao

Spot On Chanchoe, you cannot compare KSR with Pattya for exactly the reasons you mention. KSR is like a Bus Station, people veer off all over LOS from there

I think the comparison is a bit off..  KSR is many things, but hardly a destination in itself; people stay there a couple of nights after arriving or while seeing the sights in Bangkok..

I think a more valid comparison would be Pattaya vs Had Rin beach on Ko Pha Ngan. :D 

Cheers,

Chanchao

Spot On Chanchoe, you cannot compare KSR with Pattya for exactly the reasons you mention. KSR is like a Bus Station, people veer off all over LOS from there

...and in pattaya they just "jump on"... :o

I think a more valid comparison would be Pattaya vs Had Rin beach on Ko Pha Ngan. :D 

Cheers,

Chanchao

...and in pattaya they just "jump on"... :lol:And "get off"???? :o

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned in another thread, I think people are treated like dirt in Khaosan. Pattaya is OK in my book, apart from a few guys leering at my girlfriend (no problem now) I had quite a good time there a few weeks ago where as I stayed around Khaosan last week and got pissed off by the attitude of some of the people who work in the area.