Call For Cheap Access To Female Condoms

The government was urged Thursday to make more effort to help women get access to female condoms, which were described as an important tool to reduce the risk of HIV/Aids and other sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea and syphilis.

"The government should work hard to increase alternative options for women to protect themselves from HIV/Aids infection," said Tissadee Sawangying, the coordinator of a health and opportunity network.

She was speaking at the 12th National Aids Conference this week at Impact Muang Thong Thani Exhibition Centre.

She said female condoms were important for women who had limited capacity to get their husbands or partners to wear condoms during sexual intercourse.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/30103...-female-condomsnationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 29/05/09

The government was urged Thursday to make more effort to help women get access to female condoms, which were described as an important tool to reduce the risk of HIV/Aids and other sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea and syphilis.

"The government should work hard to increase alternative options for women to protect themselves from HIV/Aids infection," said Tissadee Sawangying, the coordinator of a health and opportunity network.

She was speaking at the 12th National Aids Conference this week at Impact Muang Thong Thani Exhibition Centre.

She said female condoms were important for women who had limited capacity to get their husbands or partners to wear condoms during sexual intercourse.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/30103...-female-condomsnationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 29/05/09

Isn't the TOOL the main cause of the problem. :)

Femidoms, unless used correctly, will not stop the spread of HIV/AIDS. Lets face it, many guys and girls don't even use condoms, so getting them to try a Femidom is hopeless.

The femidom is much more difficult to use and cannot guarantee complete protection.

Femidoms are the greatest form of contraception so far invented.

If you ever see one in place, you will not want to go in there.

You sure wouldn't pay for the experience.

They are also expensive & very difficult to fit.

YUP, they are about the size of a football (American Football)

Can you even think about playing around and coming up with one of those things hanging on your finger$%$#@#!$!@%^&

SHIIIIIT.

I guess you would need a air compressor or a bicycle pump to get the thing in (hold it closed and flow it up)

Gives a new meaning to "Blowjob".

I think more education of the condom awareness is the way to go. I'd imagine it'd be pretty tough for a lady to go into a store to buy these things, even from a toilet dispenser, but especially in the case of a packed 7-11 counter!

I was hoping for

"Cheaper access to females, condoms"

What is a femdom anyway? I'm sorely tempted to google images it but my obsenety filter is set to high on this machine.

I'll go and have a look anyway.

Anothr Satirday morning on thaivisa.