Worst Joke Ever

My Proposals for this years' neologisms are;- 

1. Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.

2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.

3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.

5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightgown.

7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.

8. Gargoyle (n.), gross olive-flavoured mouthwash.

9. Flatulence (n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.

10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

11. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.

12. Pokémon (n), a Rastafarian proctologist.

13. Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men..

14. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that when you die, your Soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.

Again has anyone got some more suggestions?

• Like 2

SINGLES AD IN THE LONELY HEARTS COLUMN:

Single black female seeks male Companionship.  
Your ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion etc are unimportant to me.  Your age is not that important either but I do like to have a very ACTIVE life and want you to join in all those activities with me as much as possible!!
I'm a very good looking female with eyes and a mouth you can only dream of that loves to play with all sorts of toys - no strings need to be attached and you can always lead me to take part!
If you want to go out with the boys at night without me I will understand but just consider that I will be lying by the fire waiting for you to come home, with baited breath. 
If you take me to any Candlelight Dinners or BBQs or anywhere to eat etc I guarantee you will have me eating out of your hand in no time.
I promise that I‘ll be at the front door when you get home from work no matter what time that is and all I will be wearing is what nature gave me.
I also love long walks in the woods and being taken down to the local pub.  If you do I will always make a fuss of your friends and will never be jealous, even if they are gorgeous nubile young females.  I will always trust you and will stay faithful to you thru thick and thin.

If you would like to meet up with me please call my receptionist's number: 0471-xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy.  I cannot guarantee to get to the phone myself as I am often tied up!!
PS; I live in a very safe “Gated Community”.

PPS;  No money need exchange hands - I only want mutual friendship!!

Over 15,000 people found themselves Talking to the Battersea Dogs & Cat home about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Little Flab

One morning while making breakfast, a man walked up to his wife, pinched her on the butt and said, "If you firmed up, we could get rid of your control top panty hose".

While this was on the edge of intolerable, she kept silent.

The next morning the man woke his wife with a pinch on each of her breasts and said, "You know, if you firmed these up, we could get rid of your bra."

This was beyond a silent response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by his "weenie". With a death grip in place, she said, "You know, if you firmed this up, we could get rid of the gardener, the postman, the pool man, and your brother."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As We Get Older...

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, How many kinds of boobies are there?

The father, surprised, answers, "Well son there's three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a women's breast are like melons, round and firm. In her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions."

"Onions?"

"Yes, you see them and they make you Cry!"

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, "Mum, how many kinds of willies" are there?"

The Mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his twenties, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his thirties and forties, it is a birch, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it like a Christmas tree."

A Christmas tree?

"Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."

• Like 1

Reminds me of the time when I caught  one of my butchers bonking a cashier on the cutting table. I contacted head

office and the boss told me to fire him. When I said he was the best butcher we have, he told me to fire the girl. I pointed

out that she was the most honest cashier we ever had. He said, "well then, get rid of the f...ing table" !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

butchers bonking a cashier on the cutting table.

I do love cutting edge jokes.

What do butchers call bonking.  Could it be along the lines of " I think I will Fillet her on the table" or is she just a rare piece of meat on the side that you have now well done? And on the same vein if it is the wrong time of the month can the  "filleting/bonking" be described  as "very rare" or "steak Tartare" or worse "that bl@@dy cow"?

I can hear the groans already but then I can only beat my own meat at the moment as the wife is away up north looking after the sick buffalo!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

At a convention of biological scientists one researcher remarks to another,

"Did you know that in our lab we have switched from mice to lawyers for our experiments?"

"Really?" the other replied, "Why did you switch?"

"Well, for three reasons. First we found that lawyers are far more plentiful, second, the lab assistants don't get so attached to them, and thirdly there are some things even a rat won't do.

However, sometimes it very hard to extrapolate our test results to human beings."

• Like 1

There was a Minister whose wife was expecting a baby.

The Minister went to the congregation and asked for a raise. After much consideration and discussion, they passed a rule that when the Minister's family expanded, so would his pay check.

After five or six children, this started to get expensive. The congregation decided to hold a meeting again to discuss the Minister's pay situation. You can imagine there was much yelling and bickering.

Finally, the Minister got up and spoke to the crowd, "Having children is an act of God!"

In the back of the room, a little old man with a full beard stood up, and in his frail voice said... "Snow and Rain are also 'acts of God', but when we get too much, we wear rubbers!"

• Like 1

I am not saying that college Footballers are a bit on the Dumber side of the blonde scale but;

During pre-season training, a college football lineman married one of the team's cheerleaders. The coach was a bit surprised and remarked to his star football player, "You are such a big, burley guy. Why in the world did you marry such a tiny, petite woman? She is no bigger than your hand."

"That's right, Coach," replied the lineman.

"But, she's so much better and does many more things!"