Etihad Website Blocked By Cat

I want to book my flight to Europe and can't access the Etihad website directly. I tried it via another computer located in another country and it worked fine. They offer the cheapest flights that I could find and friends confirmed that and used them before.

Has anyone else problems accessing their site?

http://www.etihadairways.com

Maybe some Thai Airways guy wanted to screw up their business and made a friend at CAT block the Etihad website. It's unavailable on my True line for 2 days now while it works from other countries.

Etihad website has it's problems. I use TOT ,sometimes the page doesn't load correctly sometimes it does. I tried to book a biz flight recently and it wouldn't except any of my credit cards at the payment screen. Ended up ringing their BKK office and was told I could not make a reservation over the phone but had to turn up in person with my credit card. In the end I booked on the web at a slightly cheaper price with a 3rd party.(no problems with my card here). I think Etihad would have had to pay commission on this which at 10%(or is it 5%?) would have been around 200 GBP in lost earnings for them.

Another thing that seems absolutely useless is their "pick a seat" plans- no seats were available on certain legs and from today until eternity only 3 centre seats (each on their own) were showing as available where there was any availability. Got around this one by using travelocity which does work and showed true availability.

All in all very frustrating.

I want to book my flight to Europe and can't access the Etihad website directly. I tried it via another computer located in another country and it worked fine. They offer the cheapest flights that I could find and friends confirmed that and used them before.

Has anyone else problems accessing their site?

http://www.etihadairways.com

Maybe some Thai Airways guy wanted to screw up their business and made a friend at CAT block the Etihad website. It's unavailable on my True line for 2 days now while it works from other countries.

Friday, 5-6-2009 16:02, Pattaya Thailand, MaxNet-ADSL: Etihad- and Thai Air-websites: no problem

Etihad website has it's problems. I use TOT ,sometimes the page doesn't load correctly sometimes it does. I tried to book a biz flight recently and it wouldn't except any of my credit cards at the payment screen. Ended up ringing their BKK office and was told I could not make a reservation over the phone but had to turn up in person with my credit card. In the end I booked on the web at a slightly cheaper price with a 3rd party.(no problems with my card here). I think Etihad would have had to pay commission on this which at 10%(or is it 5%?) would have been around 200 GBP in lost earnings for them.

Another thing that seems absolutely useless is their "pick a seat" plans- no seats were available on certain legs and from today until eternity only 3 centre seats (each on their own) were showing as available where there was any availability. Got around this one by using travelocity which does work and showed true availability.

All in all very frustrating.

Same with me. I tried booking a flight on their website and at the end it would not accept my VISA card. Useless.

They must be losing a lot of online business.