Job2do Rawai Beach

69690jay

July 4th Saturday night Job2Do will be playing at the beach southern end of Rawai Beach, guessing its a grand finale to the festival market that has been going on for the last 9 days, not sure if the market will continue as it was to end on the 1st.

See you there :)

Any approximate start time?

Well in view of the sucess of American forigin policy and it's impalacity in the golbal downturn i would be cancelling the the 4th July this year time to hide I think and reflect on the damage you have have done to man knid not to shoot fire works and feel like you have contributed to to the world.

OK have a go at me but look at the facts.

July 4th Saturday night Job2Do will be playing at the beach southern end of Rawai Beach, ...
I hope the concert will not be as disappointing like at the Phuket Bike Week in Patong, so to say more in the style of the last concert in Karon Beach...

Going to have a look anyway.

Reason for edit: Shorten quote.

Edited by hkt83100

Well in view of the sucess of American forigin policy and it's impalacity in the golbal downturn i would be cancelling the the 4th July this year time to hide I think and reflect on the damage you have have done to man knid not to shoot fire works and feel like you have contributed to to the world.

The Rawai street festival and American Independence Day have what in common? Did you post on the correct thread?

The Rawai street festival and American Independence Day have what in common? Did you post on the correct thread?

Perhaps he should post in the Don's 4th of July BBQ day which is different from the July 4th Thai Reggae Job to do Concert at a Thai bar.

Americans believe the whole world celebrates their nationalistic holidays with them! :)

And they're half right. Their holidays are insidious around the rest of the world.

But when kids come knocking on my door begging for free "candy" on Thanksgiving or Halloween or whatever, they get short shift from me.

Huh?

Maybe Job is really an American in disguise?

IF so, he sure speaks good Thai.

Sorry to hear you won't be making it Paul.

not sure on the time the banner only states the date. The venue is not a local bar though they are welcome to play in mine, it's a stage set up at the end of the soi along the beach behind Ban Had Rawai, there is a small park on the beach.

TV certainly has a lot of agro trolls, nothing better to do? asking for feedback ain't I. LOL

Erm dates ??

not sure on the time the banner only states the date. The venue is not a local bar though they are welcome to play in mine, it's a stage set up at the end of the soi along the beach behind Ban Had Rawai, there is a small park on the beach.

TV certainly has a lot of agro trolls, nothing better to do? asking for feedback ain't I. LOL

Troll away I would not be seen in Rawai if you paid me let alone on independance day.

Bloody coloniels enjoy the cover bob marly :)

Troll away I would not be seen in Rawai if you paid me let alone on independance day.

Bloody coloniels enjoy the cover bob marly :)

Since I've already had one "Flame" deleted I'll try not to hurt anyone's sensitivities by saying we won't miss you here in Rawai, for sure.

All and all it's stacking up to be a fun Saturday. The big barbecue at Don's followed by Job. See those of you not too stuck on yourselves there.

walked down to check it out, i was misinformed by security last week about no cover, 200B entry, turnout was good maybe 150 - 200

Looked like everyone was having a high time ;0

some good fireworks and job2do played all night.

Today i saw a banner in front of Laguna night club: Job2do Concert July 17th 200b entry fee one free drink.

Rawai is getting our fill of Job2do.

walked down to check it out, i was misinformed by security last week about no cover, 200B entry, turnout was good maybe 150 - 200

Looked like everyone was having a high time ;0

some good fireworks and job2do played all night.

Today i saw a banner in front of Laguna night club: Job2do Concert July 17th 200b entry fee one free drink.

Rawai is getting our fill of Job2do.

I might go to that one.Wonder if I can take the dog.

What a good show it was.  They were charging at the door, but the security was so swiss cheese that you could walk in without any hassles and keep the 200b in your pocket.  I'd say there were way more than 500 people at the show.  Very crowded and then had an Issan style band after Job starting around 12:30.

Risk a beating to keep 200 baht in your pocket...

And the show was good...

:)

Yeah, luckily Rawai is not The Pattaya Walking Street or the completely commercialized Phangan Full Moon Party. No beat downs here.

Job set was great last Saturday. And for those of you that think they only do Marley covers, it's obvious you actually haven't seen them. Three Little Birds was the only one. I like their original "Go Lanta", has a South African ring to it which is quite nice.