Kasit, Pad Leaders Charged

sabaijai

Firstly, noted.

Secondly, for the umpteenth time ++, neither of us dispute Kasit's competency. No need to keep repeating it. However, you have made the comment questioning whether Kasit is respected in the diplomatic community (this is different from competency) and I responded to this. As to the definition of Western Europe, according to the UN there only 9 countries in W. Europe. When I said an Amb. of a major western European country, I meant exactly what I said.

Lastly, your have commented: "What's a bit of a joke is the way as I mentioned before you continue defending the indefensible." Certainly "innocent until proven guilty" is defensible. It is a fundamental principal of a democracy. You may not believe in democracy, but that does not mean one of its most fundamental principals is not defensible.

My point was that the overseas government view of Kasit has many more aspects than what one ambassador in Bangkok might think. (I'm still not clear whether your source was from the big three or one of the others, never mind).

It's my strong belief in democracy that informs everything I say on this forum.Again rather wearily I must point out that of course Kasit legally is innocent until proven guilty.But my case against him is not a legal one.

I think this exchange has run its course.Thank you for remaining civil and by all means comment further if you want to, but no more from me.

P.S I see Visit has been absolved of insider dealing at GPF.I'm pleased.

I agree. It was a pleasure.

On Visit, well, as I always say, innocent until proven guilty. If you can't prove it in court, it didn't happen. :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic